Chapter 16: Sexual Relations

This goddamn app is killing me slowly🙄

India.

"Such a tease." She purred and gripped my thighs tightly. She pried them open and pulled me across the table so that she was between my legs. She puckered her lips and leaned into my face.

I held on to the edge of the table and wrapped my legs around her waist. She tilted my head back and softly kissed my neck. I clutched onto her shirt and pulled on it roughly. I'm surprised I didn't rip it.

She pulled it off over her head and I pulled her back down and resumed our kissing. "Take this shit off." She mumbled. I removed the coat and she reached behind me to unzip the zipper to the outfit.

She pulled away and took the suit off my body, and admired my figure for a minute. "You are so fucking beautiful." She bit her lip and I turned away while blushing furiously.

Nicki.

I grabbed her throat and forced her on her back and put the both of my hands on either side of her head. She wrapped her arms around my neck again and pulled me down to her lips.

My hand inched down towards her waist and I pushed two of my fingers in her. She let go of my lip and opened her mouth and let out a breathy moan.

Ima try to find as many gifs that are appropriate

Ima try to find as many gifs that are appropriate. Don't worry, nothing too graphic😏

"Nicki. Please." She breathed. I bit my lip staring down at her face. She took the corner of her bottom lip between her teeth and shut her eyes.

"Open them

"Open them." I mumbled twisting my fingers. Her back arched and she screeched loudly.

"Ahh!!" I used my other hand to cover her mouth. "Shut the fuck up. You gonna wake everybody up." I thrusted my fingers in and out at a very fast pace. Her hips bucked and her legs began to shake.

I took my fingers out and started massaging her clit. "Mmmmm." She screamed into my hand. She was now clawing at the table and she looked like she wanted to pass out. I leaned down to her ear. "I'm not done yet."

She was shivering and seconds later, she came. Her cum oozed down between her thighs and kissed down from her neck to her promised land. I looked up at her, she looked down at me right before I spread her lips and lightly licked her with my tongue. "Ooh." Her broken moans sounded throughout the room.

India.

"Mm oh my gawd!!!!! ONIKA!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" I was screaming so loud I wasn't surprised that I hadn't woken the whole center. She smacked my thigh as hard as she could.

"I said shut the fuck up." She growled and went back to working on my lower area. I gripped onto the table and let my head fall backwards. My eyes slowly shut and I drifted off into space. Her tongue felt so good against my pearl. She held onto my legs for dear life while she continued to eat me like I was her last meal.

"Ooh! OH! OOHHHHH!!!!" I shivered and looked down at myself squirting.

"You taste fucking amazing." She growled and pulled me in closer for a kiss.

I looked at the clock on the wall. "Shit!" I pushed her out of the way and quickly gathered my clothes up.

"What? Whats wrong?"

"It's 2 in the morning. I really should be home now." I slipped the suit back on along with the fur coat and my shoes. "I hope nobody sees me like this."

"Um okay. I hope I'll see you tomorrow." She pulled me into her body and leaned down to kiss me but I stopped her.

"I'll see you in the morning." I said before rushing out of the room.

Cyn.

"What could she be doing?" I asked myself. It hadn't even been 2 days and I was already going crazy without Nika. I have no one to talk to, Erica's being a bitch right now. Lucky for me, I get to go see Nicki tomorrow too though.

"You'll be fine Cynthia. You'll see her. Everything will seem normal."

*

"I look fine as fuck! Ah!" I smiled in the mirror at my outfit one more time and fluffed my hair

"I look fine as fuck! Ah!" I smiled in the mirror at my outfit one more time and fluffed my hair. I wanted to look the best for my baby when I saw her. "Lookin' like a million bucks baby." I blew myself a kiss, picked up my Gucci bag off the table and headed out of the house.

"Hi I'm here to see Onika Maraj." The receptionist looked up from her nails and popped her gum loudly. Was I supposed to be scared?

"Name please?" I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Cynthia Santana." "Not on the list." "But you didn't even check it." She heavily sighed and began typing on her computer.

"Like I said, not on the list." I sat my bag on the counter and huffed.

"Look lady, ion know what the hell is wrong with ya bug eyed ass, but I didn't do shit to you. Now I'm telling you I'm here to see Onika Maraj and if I'm not on the list, put me on there."

She smacked her lips and picked up the phone. "Send Maraj down. She got a visitor."

"Thank you." I smiled. "Is the visitation room this way?" She slowly nodded her head and strutted my tiny ass back there. Why receptionists gotta be so fucking rude? There was a table over by the window with a clear view of the beach. That's where I chose to sit.

I waited minutes for Nika to come down and I was about to give up and leave right before she surprised me. "Cyn! Baby I missed you!" She wrapped her arms around me and I squeezed her tightly.

"And I missed you! It seems like forever since I seen you! Uh baby..?"

"What?"

"What's that on your neck?" I pointed to the side of her. She went completely red in the face. I know she ain't been fucking.

~~~

Sorry for the delayed chapter. But how was it? Good, bad, should I redo it? What else she be added? Do you think Cyn's gon figure what's going on with Nika? Comment your thoughts. 10+ votes and 10+ comments.