Chapter 19: Captive

Nicki.

Click! I jumped up from the loud noise but I couldn't get up from my seat and I couldn't see shit. There had to be a bag or something over my head. I slowly started to put everything together before coming to the realization that this bitch actually did the impossible.

"Now I know she fuckin' didn't. This bitch actually kidnapped me." I said to myself.

"I wouldn't use those words if I were you." Her voice sounded from far away.

"India? Where the fuck you at?!" I struggled in the seat, pulling at the handcuffs hoping to get out someway. The light clicking of her heels echoed throughout the room and I could hear them getting closer. Suddenly the sack was ripped off of my head and I stared up at India with a deranged smile on her face.

India is beautiful as hell😍but to me personally when she smile, she look like she plotting against somebody

"Crazy looking bitch!" Her hand went across my face. She almost broke my damn neck. "What the fuck?"

"I think you should choose better words when speaking to your future wife and baby mama." She smiled brightly.

"Baby mama? Bitch Ion even got no dick."

"Stop saying that! You're ruining the dream!" She stomped her foot on the ground and hit my chair. What the hell is wrong with her? She kneeled down and ripped open my shirt and started to unbutton my pants.

"Woah what the fuck are you doing?"

"Just playing a little game. I think you'll like it." She smiled cheerfully and continued to undress me. I was completely helpless. Once I was fully undressed, she took off her coat, revealing herself in a matching pink panty and bra set.

"You like this look?" She posed with her hand on her hip

"The look is crazy sexy but what's turning me off is that there is a fucking maniac wearing it!"

"Ha! You know you love it. Now let's start." She sat on my lap with her legs taped wide open, her pussy pressing up against mine. This is not the time for that. "Mm you feel so fucking good against me." She moaned. Her mouth was wide open and her head was all the way back like the goddamn exorcist.

She ran her hand over my breasts and my nipples slightly hardened. Please don't do this now. "I see somebody is liking this." She smiled. I turned my head and she started kissing my neck.

"Move." I muttered. "Sorry, I didn't catch that." "I said MOVE!" I rocked the chair making her fall on the floor and when she looked up at me, I knew I was fucked.

"You fucking cunt!" She backhanded me causing my head to fly the other way. I hissed and side-eyed her for a minute before turning the other way. "Oh my god! I am so sorry for doing that!" She kneeled by my side.

"Get away from me, India." I coldly stated. She put on a pout and started to undress.

"I'm really getting tired of you saying that Nika. Maybe I'll have to teach you a little lesson." She dropped her panties and walked around the chair.

"Woah wh-what are you doing?"

"Oh you'll find out soon enough."

Cyn.

"That stupid fucking cunt! I know she's fucking somebody in that place!" I slammed my hand on the steering wheel. I was beyond furious right now. How could she tell me she loves me, wants a relationship and shit but can't even her tongue out of different bitches pussies?!

"Calm down Cyn. She's just fucking stupid." I didn't even wanna go to work just to hear Erica's mouth, telling me she told me so and I don't want to be reminded of Nicki in any way.

"What a day." I sighed kicking off my shoes as I entered my condo. I threw my keys on the kitchen counter and grabbed a soda from the fridge. Maybe I could get her to confess about whatever it is she's lying to me about. I just hope I didn't delete that number.

I scrolled through my list of unread text messages and found the one that I was looking for. Here goes nothing.

Onika?(5:56 PM)

Now we wait.

Nicki.

"Wait please stop! No more!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before she sat on my face. She had been force fucking me for the last 40 minutes and I can't believe how bad my body had betrayed me. She's just too sexy.

"Oh no no, the game isn't over yet." She smirked and went over to the other side of the room. I was hoping she was leaving to give me just enough time to get out of here. I didn't see her for a few seconds so I'm guessing whatever she was looking for wasn't where she had it.

I wiggled my shoulders around until the rope loosened up a little bit, unfortunately for me, the bitch came back with a double sided dildo. Double sided dildo? What she need that for?

"Woah man. What you doing with that shit?"

"I told you we weren't done playing. Now sit up and spread your legs." She ordered. How the fuck am I supposed to do that? "Ugh I have to do everything alone." She dropped the dildo and hoisted the chair up off the ground. I kept wiggling my arms, hoping she wouldn't notice anything. The rope loosened a little more and I was able to get my arms free.

"Hey!" I pushed her out of the way and she fell to the ground. "I'm gonna get you Onika!" While she was screaming like a crazy lunatic, I ran out of the room and tried to find a way out. Which I knew was gonna take a long ass time.

~~~

This chapter was long overdue. Comment and vote. 10+ votes and 10+ comments. Be breezy!