Chapter 8: M.I.A

Nicki.

"Where is Cynthia?! She's been gone for days and we do have work to do people!" I screamed, storming out of my office. "Erica, where is your best friend?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Does it look like I know? She hadn't talked to me in like days." She rolled her eyes.

"Find her or you both will be out of a job." She muttered something in Spanish under her breath. I would've said something but it wouldn't have been ladylike.

"Ms. Maraj you've got a call from the people from Puma. You should really talk with them." Beyoncé informed me. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Fuck I forgot about that." I hurried my ass up the stairs cause waiting on that elevator would've had me lose the deal with them. "Johnathan. Hi." I said breathlessly.

"Onika you do know that my bosses wanna see your model today, right?" I rolled my eyes at his tone.

"And you will. We will be there today, 2:30 PM sharp. Not a minute later."

"Alright I expect to see your pretty self here." I made a kissy noise into the phone before hanging up and taking out my cell phone.

Sweetheart, I hope I'm not interrupting anything you have going on right now but uh I NEED YO ASS HERE NOW! Call me😊. (12:34 PM)

I sat my phone down and sighed heavily as I ran my fingers through my hair. I checked Instagram to see if Cyn had posted anything recently. She's been gone for about 5 days. "Where could you be?" I mumbled to myself.

Nothing. She deleted half of the pictures on Instagram, she hadn't tweeted anything and she don't even got a Facebook.

Cyn.

"Shit Erica that hurts."

"Sorry mami but my break is over in like 20 minutes. I just wanna get this done quickly." She said before returning to my breasts.

"Ay yes yes!" I bit my lip and gripped a fistful of her hair.

"Dilo en español." She breathed. I wasn't even focused on what she had said to me. "Dilo en español!" Her teeth sunk into my right nipple and I screamed out.

"Ay papi si si!!!!" She tapped my thigh and rolled us over, so that she could climb on my face. I stopped her and she huffed.

"What now Cynthia?" She crossed her arms.

"This doesn't feel right anymore." I confessed. I could sense her roll her eyes. She always does this.

"We've been fucking for 2 years, and all of a sudden you wanna quit me?!"

"Yes I wanna quit. We're best friends and I want Nicki. You know this, you been knowing this."

She scoffed. "You're a weak, stupid fucking cunt, you know. We've been working for Ms. Maraj for years and when you finally grow some balls to fuck her, she rejected you. I give you another taste of a real woman and you wanna fucking quit me because you love her I assume."

I rolled my eyes at her comment. "Look what I do with other people is my fucking business. So fuck you and your little logic or whatever the fuck you think that is. And you can leave, now."

She laughed and started putting on her clothes. "Whatever." She reached into her purse and threw some money at me.