Chapter 22: I Gotcha

Robyn.

"You feel amazing." Cyn moaned in my ear. I couldn't help but smirk after her comment. "Take these off." I mumbled flipping her on her back. She pulled her pants off and pushed me down between her legs. She just doesn't know how bad I've wanted to do this.

I lifted her legs and spread them far apart. I could smell the faint scent of vanilla between her thighs. Who knew she smelled so beautiful? "Do it, Robyn." She whispered. That was the first time she had ever called me by my first name.

I lifted her legs and grabbed her waist and buried my face between her thighs. My lips connected with hers and I slowly slipped my tongue between them, slowly dragging my tongue over her clit. Her body jerked and she grabbed a fistful of my hair.

I glanced up at her face, and smirked at the facial expressions that she was making. She moved up against the headboard but I pulled her back down and sunk my teeth into one of her lips.

"Oh my..!" Her back arched and she sunk her teeth into her bottom lip. "ROBYN!"

Cyn.

I held onto the pillow that I was resting my head on while Robyn continued to eat the fuck outta my pussy. I looked down and my eyes met with hers.

Then she licked her lips

Then she licked her lips. Oh my gawd. I never knew I could this way about someone I USED to hate.

She dug her nails into my skin and I never knew that pain could feel so good. I ran my tongue along my bottom and before I knew what she was doing, she flipped us over and pulled me on top of her face. "Oh fuck." I moaned.

She held my hips tightly and started rotating my bottom half, her tongue swirling the opposite way of how my hips were being rotated. I let my eyes slowly close and continued to savor this sweet moment. Not a thought crossed my mind about Onika.

1 hour and 45 minutes later

"Never thought that would happen in a million years." Robyn chuckled as she pulled me close.

"Yea, me neither." I smiled. What did I just do? I just cheated on Onika with her mistress. I'm a fucked up person.

"Cyn..yuh good?" "Hm, oh yea. I'm alright. I just...Uh I gotta go." I removed the comforter and quickly started to hand her her things.

"Yuh gon put mi out like dis?"

"Sorry I just gotta get to a meeting and I don't wanna be late. So yea!" She slipped on her panties and the rest of her clothes.

"Well I'll call you?"

"Yea sure. I'll see you later." "Wait no goodbye kiss or nun?" "Nope!" I dragged her downstairs and basically put her out of the house. What the fuck did I just do?

I just had sex with one of my boss' clients. What the fuck is wrong with me? I fell to my knees and buried my face in my hands. I was on the verge of crying but I couldn't. I couldn't shed any tears on Robyn or anything that I had just done because I didn't wanna remember it.

~~~

I have not updated since September!! This was a filler but I will be working on this story more. What y'all think about Cyn and Rih together? There also might be a little twist from here on out so stuck around to see what happens. 10+ votes and 5+ comments. Be breezy!