Chapter 21: Sleeping With The Enemy

Cyn.

"Babygirl Ima really need you to wake up for me. The doctors saying you not gon make it but you are. They don't know what the fuck they talking bout." I silently spoke while I continued to caress the back of her hand.

It had been quiet for hours. No sign of improvement and I was beyond upset right now. "Why'd you do it Nika? Why did you try to jump off a building, baby?" No answer. "Answer me! PLEASE!!" I jumped up, knocking the chair over.

An officer and a nurse rushed in and pulled me away from the bed. "Ma'am I really don't think this is the place for you right now. You should leave, we'll call you if we see any type of improvements."

I stared at her for a minute before pushing the officer off of me and snatching up my purse. I left without saying another word to either of them.

I swear Onika is so fucking dumb. She cheated on me, lied to me and then tried to kill herself? So fucking selfish! "Calm down Cyn. Just go home and come back tomorrow. There'll be some type of change." I reassured myself but I wasn't too convinced. I had to see it.

"Home sweet home." I sighed, kicking off my shoes and tossing my keys on the table. Today has been a stressful day and I couldn't call nobody over to relieve this stress. Nika's in the hospital, me and Erica don't talk nomo and ion got hoes.

"Guess I'll just use a dildo." I mumbled to myself. There was a knock on my door. "Who now?!" I let out an exasperated sigh as I lifted myself up from the couch to go open it. I didn't even bother to look out the peephole, so I just opened it. I didn't even see who it was but as soon as I opened the door, I was pushed up against the wall and someone started kissing me.

I couldn't recognize the face and they didn't say shit. And whoever it was, was strong as hell cause I couldn't push them off either.

"Get the fuck offa me!" They still wouldn't budge. The person lifted me up off the ground with their hands under both of my legs and from instinct I wrapped them around the person's waist. What the fuck is wrong with me? You're just sexually frustrated.

I am. The person unzipped the zipper of my pants and forced their hands down between my thighs. That was going too far. I pulled away from the person's lips and pushed them off of me. And I was completely surprised when I recognized who it was.

She ran her fingers through her hair and smiled.

"Hi Cyn

"Hi Cyn. Nice to see you again." She chuckled while approaching me slowly.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Fenty?" I stated her name coldly.

"Oh don't be like dat now. You weren't just complaining when I was kissing you." She put her hand back on my waist and I swatted her away. "Come on, you know you liked it." She smirked.

I wasn't gonna admit it because I did and I was disgusted with myself for liking it because I despised her. "Let's finish what we started." She pulled me closer and picked me up while I wrapped my legs around her waist. What am I doing?

~~~

This update is long overdue and it's only because I've been busy with school and everything but I will be updating regularly. How y'all feel about Robyn coming back into the picture, but she fucking with Cyn? Will Cyn stop her or will she take all of this to the next level? Stay tuned for the next chapter. 5+ votes and 5+ comments. Be breezy!