Chapter 14: Addict

Wattpad fucking me up and I can't add gifs to the top media, so this here ain't got nun to do with the chapter right now

Wattpad fucking me up and I can't add gifs to the top media, so this here ain't got nun to do with the chapter right now. Anyways guess who updated🙌🏾

Nicki.

"Answer me, is that cocaine?" She asked again.

"Well I know what you're thinking but it's not what you think. It's cocaine AND powdered donuts. Me and Robyn were-"

"Robyn. Of fucking course. I noticed that since you started hanging around her, you been doing all kinds of crazy shit. Weed, cocaine, who knows what other shit she got you doin?! Yo face look dead, yo cheeks sunk in, you got bags under ya eyes. That ain't cute Nika."

"Cyn you saying this shit like I gotta problem. News flash, I don't have one!" I flung my arms accidentally knocking my bag over. The little baggy that contained the white stuff spilled over the floor and both of our eyes darted towards it.

"Really Onika? You gon sit here and lie to my face when you got that shit in ya purse. You need help, you fucking junkie."

I fell down to my knees as my eyes watered. How could I let this happen to myself? "Cyn I-how could I have let it get this bad?" I cried.

She sighed and walked over to where I was sitting. She sat down next to me and threw her arm over my shoulder. "Nika the best thing you can do for yourself is get help right away."

"But I..don't know where to start." I looked at her. She purses her lips together.

"We can start by looking for some rehabilitation centers around here. We'll check you in and go on from there." I grabbed her hand.

"Promise me you'll be there with me every step of the way?"

"I promise." She kissed my forehead.

Cyn.

"She'll be there first thing in the morning. Okay, we'll see you." I hung up the phone right before Onika emerged from my kitchen scratching and eating a sprinkled donut.

"What'd they say?"

"You'll be checked in tomorrow around 8 or 9, so we'll be there at 8."

"Cyn I appreciate the help and all but-"

"But what? You're having seconds thoughts or something?" She looked down. "I know you don't wanna do this, but I can't go everyday seeing you like this. You look sick and if I can do anything to help you, I will. You're going."

"Alright." I pulled her onto my lap and laid my head on hers. "Since this is my last night with you for a while, can we...ya know?" I giggled.

"Yes we can." I leaned up and kissed her softly. She cupped my cheeks and tilted her head to the side. She slightly parted her lips and I took that as an opportunity to slide my tongue in. I planted my hands on her booty cheeks and squeezed them gently.