o26

On Monday, Haneul didn't go to school with Daehyun. Instead of that, he asked Hanbin to go to school with her. "Can't we just walk?" asked Haneul while looking at Hanbin's motorbike that parked in front of her front gate. "Why? It's faster~ I hate walk...." Said Hanbin "it's because I don't want people to see me ride a bike to school... and I never ride a bike to school before~" said Haneul "when that was when you're with Daehyun~ when it comes to me, we'll ride a bike okay?" said Hanbin. Haneul pouted "arasseo~" said Haneul and took the helmet from Hanbin. "Let's go~" said Hanbin as the both of them had already hopped on the bike and they zoomed away.

Without they know, Daehyun was hiding behind the bushes near Haneul's gate. He's thought of picking up Haneul and goes to school with her as usually. But when he saw Hanbin is the one she will going to school with, he feel very sad. *Haneul really doesn't wanna talk to me* thought Daehyun and he walked to school alone without Haneul by his side. While he was walking to school, he remembered how cute Haneul was when she was walking with him.

She would always hook her arms on his and sometimes she would eat her breakfast while walking and he would scold her for doing that. Daehyun formed a smile remembering those moments. Today will be his last day in Korea and he really wants to hang out with Haneul for the last time before he fly to Australia right after school. *I really need to tell her* thought Daehyun.

When he reached school, he walked passed by Haneul's school. He saw Haneul is already in her class talking and laughing with Hanbin. Violet saw that Daehyun was looking at Haneul and she already know what happened between them. Daehyun feels very sad and feel like crying but he held his tears scared if someone see him cry and he walked away to go to his class. While Haneul was talking with Hanbin, she felt that someone was watching her from the door, when she takes a look at it but there was no one. Suddenly, Violet speaks up "looks like someone already know the truth about her friend~" smirked Violet and raised her eyebrows.

"Yah, stop that will you?" asked Hanbin coldly. Haneul lowered her head thinking about Daehyun. "You miss him? Huh, that friends of yours shouldn't be your friend~ he doesn't suit being your friend~ one, he's in a gang and two, a liar~" said Violet and emphasized her words. "Yah, stop that will you?" said Hanbin loud enough for the whole class to hear. "It's alright Hanbin..." said Haneul trying to stop them from arguing. Violet snickered and looked to the front. Then, their class teacher entered and they begin their lesson.

-------------

After school ended, Daehyun was waiting for Haneul in front of her class. He wanted to tell her that today was his last day in here and he will be leaving later. Haneul who was talking with Hanbin didn't notice that Daehyun had waited for her in front of the door. Suddenly, someone grabbed her arms. Haneul turned the balls of her feet and saw Daehyun. "D-Daehyun...." said Haneul "mind if I borrow her for a second?" asked Daehyun. "no. I don't wanna talk to you." said Haneul "you hear her? She doesn't wanna talk to you" said Hanbin.

"Haneul, I really have to talk to you, now..."said Daehyun and took her to the rooftop. "Yah, let go of me!" said Haneul and yanked her arms away from him. "What do you want, Daehyun?" asked Haneul "Haneul... im sorry.... I truly am sorry I lied to you.... I can't tell you I thought it will be dangerous for you to hang out with them.... Im sorry Haneul..." said Daehyun. "Do you know that I was devastated when you didn't tell me that you're in a gang. I was very sad to know that you don't even tell me for these past few years we've been friends!" said Haneul and her tears were dropping when she didn't even notice it.

"Haneul, I have something to tell you..." said Daehyun. "Enough Daehyun. Enough I don't wanna hear anything from you~ I hate you!" said Haneul and ran away to meet Hanbin. "ahhh! How am I supposed to tell you that im leaving?!" shouted Daehyun. He can't stand anymore and he squatted down crying. Meanwhile, Haneul went to Hanbin while crying. "Yah, why did he do to you? He made you cried? Haishh that bastard-" Haneul cut off from his words "it's okay.... let's go and meet Team B... they're probably waiting for us~" said Haneul "alright... let's go..." said Hanbin and took her to meet Team B.

A few minutes after they leave, Daehyun's chauffer came to pick him up. As soon as Daehyun entered the car, he says "Young sir, we're going to the airport now... you parents are waiting for you..." said Mr.Go "arasseo...." Said Daehyun. "You don't wanna say goodbye to your friend?" asked Mr.Go "I could take you there~" added Mr.Go "that's alright.... My friend will be meeting me at the airport~" answered Daehyun. Mr.Go nodded and he drives away to the airport.

Haneul is having a great time with Team B. even though she was laughing and so on but her mind keeps on thinking about Daehyun. *I shouldn't say those words to him...* thought Haneul. "Yah, do you know that Daehyun will be leaving to Australia today??" asked Bobby suddenly. "How you know?" asked Jinhwan. Haneul widened her eyes *Australia?* thought Haneul. "That day, one of my classmates saw his butler settle up his withdrawal saying he's leaving to Australia today~" answered Bobby and eat some chips. Haneul was listening to their conversation and she remembered what Daehyun had told her.

"Haneul, I have something to tell you..."

"Enough Daehyun. Enough. I don't wanna hear anything from you~ I hate you!"

*why did I ran from him just now?* thought Haneul feeling regret. "Bobby, do you know when he will be leaving?" asked Haneul "someone told me he will be leaving right after school.... Waeyo?" asked Bobby. *after school?* thought Haneul. "Hanbin, take me to the airport please.... I wanna see him..." said Haneul "what? Now?" asked Hanbin "please...." plead Haneul. Hanbin sigh "alright... guys, im taking her to the airport to meet Daehyun.... see ya~" said Hanbin. With that, Hanbin took Haneul to the airport with his motorbike.

At the airport, Daehyun was waiting with his parents. B.A.P was there too to bid him a goodbye. "Yah, we're gonna miss you~" said Yongguk and give him a hug. "hyung, you're really going?" asked Zelo "yup. Im going..." said Daehyun and gave them his dry smiles. "Haneul not coming?" asked Himchan and Daehyun shook his head "she still mad at me... but I hope that someone probably had told her I would be going~" said Daehyun "don't worry... im sure she will know it somehow~" said Youngjae. *but still.... I need her presence* thought Daehyun and he looked around hope to see Haneul is coming.

"Hyung, don't forget us when you're there~" said Jongup. "arasseo~ I'll never forget you guys~" said Daehyun. While they were talking, Daehyun parents told him that they have to go to the boarding now. "Daehyun, we have to go now~" said Mrs.Jung "guys, I have to go now~ hope to see you guys again!" said Daehyun while forcing his smile. "Take care hyung!" said Zelo. Before Daehyun go, he turned his back once again hope to see Haneul but she was nowhere to be found. *are you really don't know or you won't come to see me, Haneul?* thought Daehyun. he let out a deep sigh and followed his parents from behind. *goodbye Haneul* thought Daehyun again.

Actually, Haneul was there and so did Hanbin. She was hiding behind a board scared if Daehyun sees her. She doesn't know why, but her heart tells her not to meet him because she scared she will cry in front of him telling him not to go when she already she said she hate him at school today. *I forgive you Daehyun... im sorry I said I hate you...* thought Haneul and cried in front of Hanbin when she saw Daehyun walked away with his parents. "Goodbye... I hope to see you soon.... Im gonna miss you bestie" whispered Haneul while sobbing. Hanbin who was there seeing her cry, he straight away hugged her and comfort her.