o12

At night, Hanbin was hanging out with Team B at Jinhwan's house. All of them were talking, making jokes, and many more except for Hanbin. Since he saw Violet today, his mind keeps on thinking about her because he was trying to remember her. *she seems very familiar* thought Hanbin and bit his finger. Bobby saw he was frowning and nudged Jinhwan who was laughing together with Junhwe. "Yah, what's wrong with him?" asked Bobby. Jinhwan stopped laughing and take a look at Hanbin "you know~ Hanbin hyung is in love~ of course he's having a fight with Haneul~" said Donghyuk playfully and laughed together with Junhwe at his jokes.

"Let me talk to him~" said Jinhwan and went near Hanbin. "Yah~ what are you dreaming again, huh?" asked Jinhwan and sat on the table facing Hanbin. "I was just thinking~ trying to remember someone~" answered Hanbin without looking at Jinhwan. "Who? Haneul? Did you miss her that much now? You're not even dating her~" joked Jinhwan lightly. Hanbin gave him a look "yah. I did miss her now and someday she will be mine instead of that Daehyun guy." Said Hanbin and rolled his eyes. Jinhwan laughed and bumped his fist on his shoulders playfully. "Anyways, I was thinking about this new girl in our school~" said Hanbin. "We got a new student today?!" shouted Yunhyeong "how come I didn't know about that?!" shouted Junhwe too.

"You all ditched class right after recess is over~" said Hanbin "Hyung, a girl or a boy and she's in what class?" asked Donghyul. "She's a girl and in my class~" answered Hanbin "so this girl is bugging you?" asked Jinhwan "yah, is she hot?" asked Bobby interrupting their conversation. "I don't wanna answer that question and you guys need to look by yourself. And, this girl seems weird~" said Hanbin. "Like what?" asked Jinhwan "I feel like she had a hidden motive moving into our school~" answered Hanbin "she's from Empire High" continued Hanbin. "Empire High? What's her name?" asked Jinhwan who was still sitting on the table. "Violet... Kim Violet.... Somehow.... That name seems familiar to me...." said Hanbin.

"Wait, Violet? You mean the girl from the Empire High?" asked Yunhyeong. Both Hanbin and Jinhwan nodded in sync. "Hyung, you've dated her for a while~ don't you remember?" asked Junhwe. "You mean the queenka? The one that I dated for a week on our bet?" asked Hanbin. "Yeah~ as I remembered her gang name Crown Girls~ wow... they still exist~" impressed Yunhyeong. "Whatever it is... you have to be careful~ maybe she's planning on having a revenge on you~" said Jinhwan and tapped Hanbin's back. "And you need to protect Haneul too.... who know if she did something to her because of her revenge on you~" said Bobby.

"haishhh that stupid girl. I told her that's just a bet and she wanted a revenge now." frustrates Hanbin. "Chill.... Let's play some card!" suggested Jinhwan and with that, all of them including Hanbin join in and played card together.

Meanwhile, Daehyun was thinking the same as Hanbin. he was wondering who is Violet. "Dude, what are you thinking?" asked Himchan. Both of them are in a snooker place at Blackjack Street. "Hyung, you've been thinking for the whole day today~ what's wrong?" asked Zelo while playing the snooker with Jongup. "Do you guys know Violet? Kim Violet." Say Daehyun. B.A.P members were thinking for a while while playing. "Ha! I know!" said Youngjae and broke this silence between them. "Who is her?" asked Daehyun. "hyung, don't you know? She's Kim Violet from Empire High. The queenka~ her gang is known as Crown Girls~" said Youngjae. "ahhh now I know who is her~" said Himchan. "You mean the girl who bumped into me annoyingly that day? The one with thick make up?" asked Daehyun "and... she also flirted with you~" said Yongguk.

"Dude, who else is Violet around here, It's only her~" said Yongguk. "Then why is she suddenly moved into my school? What's her deal?" asked Daehyun. "She moved into our school hyung?! Wow... this is shocking~" said Zelo. "Probably to get you hyung~" said Jongup playfully. "And I heard she's greedy when it comes to boys~ aha! She used to dated Hanbin from Team B~ I heard he dumped her~" said Himchan. "urghhh why does my life has to do with that guy and now that girl is involve~" said Daehyun "whatever it is, make sure your Haneul to be safe~ who knows... that girl could do anything to your Haneul... she's in a gang bro~" said Yongguk.

"arasseo... but I don't trust that Hanbin guy even though Haneul is close with him~" said Daehyun and get up, grab a stick and play the snooker with them. "Chill~ tonight let's just enjoy this snooker~" said Himchan.

----------

A few days later, during recess Haneul is always have her lunch with Daehyun but not now. Since Violet came here, she's always being next to Haneul. Both Hanbin and Daehyun felt uneasy with her action but, Haneul was clueless. Of course she is~ because she knows nothing about them. Haneul and Violet are having their lunch together at the back of the school on a bench under a tree. "Haneul, is Daehyun your boyfriend?" asked Violet suddenly. Haneul was startled by the question. "He's not my boyfriend~ he's my best friend.... I know him since we're kids~ but Hanbin always teased me saying he's my boyfriend~" answered Haneul and smiled. "Then is Hanbin your boyfriend?" asked Violet. Haneul felt really weird now *why is she asking me this kind of question?* thought Haneul.

"Well.... He's just a friend of mine too~ he's the first person I've talked to when I entered this school~ he's a nice person~" said Haneul "just that... he's a kingka in this school and also in a gang~ but, not Daehyun is not...." said Haneul *so this girl know that Hanbin in a gang but not Daehyun?* thought Violet. "im sorry to say but... why did you asked me this kind of question?" asked Haneul weirdly. "Oh... it's because that I saw that you're close with both of them and they're handsome~ I was just curious how did you manage to be friends with them~" answered Violet.

Haneul nodded in understand. Without she knew, both Hanbin and Daehyun were hiding behind a bushes together stalking Haneul. "haishh she is so clueless about Violet" muttered Daehyun. "It's because of you dude, if you tell her everything about you in a gang, she probably had know about these thing." Said Hanbin and rolled his eyes. "Yah, I have my personal reason in hiding it, okay~" said Daehyun. "Shut up. I came here not to talk to you but stalk Haneul." said Hanbin "yah, only I can do that because she is my friend~" said Daehyun "excuse me, she's your friend my she's my girl" said Hanbin. "Dream on~" said Daehyun. Then, they saw Haneul was about to go.

"Err Violet, I have to go now and meet Mr.Ahn now... I need to send my assignment with Hanbin~" said Haneul. "But Hanbin isn't here..." said Violet "I know... he went out I think... I guess I have to send this alone~" said Haneul "arasseo... see you in class~" said Violet "alright then~" said Haneul and walked away. After Haneul walked away, Violet wanted to walk too but, two guys were standing in front of her making her stop walking. It was Hanbin and Daehyun. When Violet saw them, she crossed her arms and smirked. "tch. What do you want oppa?" asked Violet and flipped her hair behind annoyingly.

"Don't call me oppa." said Daehyun with his cold voice "and me too." continued Hanbin earning a glare from Daehyun "what? I hate it too~" said Hanbin "so.... Are you here to see me? Do you miss me Hanbin oppa? And... Daehyun oppa, do you remember I asked you out that day and you rejected me?" asked Violet. "We're here to see you for a reason and I don't miss you at all." said Hanbin "im glad I rejected you. You're a two faced bitch." Said Daehyun. "Wow... nice word you got there.... you've been lying to Haneul too don't you? Haneul must be so sad if she know... she is very clueless to know that her best friend is in a gang~" said Violet and went near Daehyun and Hanbin.

"Just shut up and tell us what's your reason moving into our school? Don't you really love your Empire High, huh? What about your girls who wore a lot of make up? Urghh that is so annoying~" said Hanbin "I came here because there's a reason that you both don't have to know~" said Violet. "Listen, im warning you, if you lay a finger on Haneul, you'll be dead meat." Warned Daehyun "like im scared~" said Violet and looked on her nails. "Yah, I don't care whether you're a girl or not, and it's true that I hate Daehyun but this time, I agree on him. If you lay a finger on my Haneul, I'll beat you up. I don't care. There's no need to be a gentleman towards girl like you." Said Hanbin in a serious manner. There's not a playful manner written in his face.

"whatever oppa... but im still with plans that I made with my girls~ well, seeya later~ you better go to your class Daehyun oppa~ recess is over~ oh, Hanbin oppa, let's go to class together~" said Violet. "Who wants to walk next to you? Uh please. Go by yourself." Said Hanbin. "Alright then~" Violet snickered at them and walked away. "Yah I Hanbin." called Daehyun "I hated to say this but please, you're in the same as Haneul and I want you to keep an eye on her. Always be next to her when im not by her side." Said Daehyun "even if you didn't say to me, I would do that because I want her to be safe too." said Hanbin and slid his hands in pocket "im out first~" said Hanbin and walked away leaving Daehyun behind.

*urghh things just got more complicated now* thought Daehyun and he too, walked away to enter the classroom.