o20

Haneul is already at the airport with Daehyun and his parents. Haneul was sitting at the boarding with Daehyun being next to her. She was calling her mom telling that's she at the board and will be boarding soon. After she bid her mom a goodbye, Daehyun gave her some mineral water. "Want some?" asked Daehyun. Haneul nodded and took the bottle from him and drink it. "Where's your parents?" asked Haneul "they're busying with the tickets and so on~" said Daehyun. Haneul nodded "are you excited?" asked Daehyun looking at Haneul who seems a bit jumpy today.

"Of course! I can't wait to be there!" said Haneul and smile widely. Daehyun chuckled nad curled her hair behind her ear. Haneul doesn't know why but whenever Daehyun did those kinds of things towards her, it feels different. Daehyun did not give a butterfly in her stomach. But, when Hanbin did that to her, she will be blush immediately in front of her and she feels protected. At the thought of Hanbin in her mind while talking with Daehyun, her phone vibrated. She thought it was her mom or her dad. But instead of that, it was a text from Hanbin. Haneul grinned seeing his name oh her screen phone.

"Hey, are you in Paris now or still in South Korea?

Hehe just bidding a goodbye to you~

Hope you have fun there! Oh, and don't forget to send me

Some pics of you there~ but please, no Daehyun picture but only you~

Hehe annyeong! Have a safe flight ^.^"

Haneul giggled while reading his text. *silly you* thought Haneul. Daehyun saw she was giggling while reading the text and was wondering who she was texting.

"HI Hanbin! Well actually, im still here~

But we'll be boarding soon~

Alright, no prob! But why only me?

Daehyun is my friend too >.<

Anyways, I will have fun there~

Annyeong :D"

Haneul send the text to him. "Who are you texting too?" asked Daehyun "Hanbin~ he told me to have fun there~" answered Haneul "Hanbin? You told him we're going to Paris?!" surprised Daehyun and widened his eyes looking at Haneul. "Yah, he's my friend~ of course he has the right to know too~ I don't have any other friends except you and him~" said Haneul and crossed her arms. While they were having their little argument, Daehyun parents told them they're going to boarding now.

Four of them are already in a plane and it was a first class seats. Haneul was sitting nexr the window next to Daehyun. "Wow... this is my first time in a plane!" said Haneul happily while looking at the view outside of the window. "Daehyun, thanks for bringing me here~ without you, I don't have any experience in riding an aeroplane~" said Haneul. "You're welcome~ hey, no problem~ just tell me where do you wanna go and I'll bring you there~" smiled Daehyun. "wanna listen to some music?" asked Daehyun while giving Haneul his left earphone. "It's okay~ I wanna read a book~" said Haneul. "Okay then~" said Daehyun and listen to the music alone while Haneul was reading her book.

A few minutes later, Haneul's eyes started to feel heavy and she feels very sleepy. But before she could bookmark and close her book, her eyelids closed suddenly and she fell asleep. Daehyun who was so into the music while closing his eyes, feels someone's head was resting on his shoulder. He tilted his head and it was Haneul. *this girl~* snickered Daehyun and brought Haneul closer to him. He brushed her fringe away and smiled looking at her. Daehyun literally smiled seeing her sleeping face. With that, he too fell asleep till they reach Paris.

--------------

"wahhhh I can't believe we're finally here!!" shouted Haneul at the airport. "Yah, calm down will you?" said Daehyun. "Daehyun.... Don't be mad at her~ she's excited~" said Mrs.Jung. Haneul sticks her tongue out "mehrong~ heard what your mom said? Don't be mad~" teased Haneul "yah, I was just saying it~" said Daehyun and rolled his eyes. "Alright kids~ enough with it... let's go on that cab to go to the hotel~"said Mr.Jung.

After a few minutes riding the cab, they've finally reached the hotel and it was five star hotels. Haneul was amazed by it. After Mr.Jung gets the key to the room, he gave Daehyun the key. "Alright, Daehyun is with while Haneul with Mrs.Jung, alright?" Haneul nodded agreeing. "It's okay dad~ she's sharing the room with me~ but don't worry, I won't do anything to her~" said Daehyun and took Haneul's hands. "We'll be in our room but later, we're going out~" said Daehyun and took Haneul to the room. Meanwhile, Mr.Jung shook his head "haihhh kids nowadays~" said Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung laugh "come on yeobo~ we have something to do later~ let them have some fun together~" said Mrs.Jung.

"woo hoo! Im getting this bed!" said Haneul and jumped on the king sized bed near the window. Daehyun laughed at her childishness. "Whatever~" said Daehyun and shook his head while smiling. Then, Haneul walked to the balcony and she was awed by it. "We can even see the Eiffel Tower here! It's very near!!" shouted Haneul while pointing to it. "Yeah yeah I know~ now don't get too excited and hurry up and change your clothes~ we're going out later~" said Daehyun. "yay!" cheered Haneul happily because she can't wait to go out.

They both were walking around the streets together, like a couple. Daehyun was enjoying it as for Haneul, she only thought of going out seeing the view. "Hey, should we go and try some coffee in that café?" suggested Daehyun. Haneul nodded "okay~" said Haneul and they both entered the café. After they've ordered, they both take a sit on a seat outside of the café. They could see many people passing by the café. "im really enjoying this moment~ drinking my ice Americano looking at people passing by a café~ this is wonderful~" said Haneul. "Yah, what is so fun about it? I think we even have places like this in South Korea too~" said Daehyun "but the feeling is different!" said Haneul.

Daehyun laughed "so... where should we go next?" asked Haneul "seems you're so excited about the Eiffel Tower just now, why don't we go there?" said Daehyun. "Alright! Let's go there~" said Haneul. Then, she took a selca while drinking the Iced Americano. "Yah, I need to be in the camera too~" pouted Daehyun and went next to her. He was smiling while Haneul sticks her tongue out cutely. "Now this is better~" satisfied Daehyun. "Alright, let's go to Eiffel Tower~" said Daehyun. "We can drink while walking there~" said Daehyun. Then, they both were walking to the Eiffel Tower together. They don't need a cab because the café is kinda near to the tower.

"wahhhhh! It's beautiful!!" amazed Haneul. "I can't believe im standing in front of the Eiffel tower! This is awesome!" shouted Haneul while jumping in glee. "Daehyun, could you take a photo of me?" asked Haneul. "sure~" said Daehyun and took her phone. Haneul was standing while doing a victory smiles. "Click!" after Daehyun captured the picture, Daehyun was talking to some foreigner who's a tourist too. "Excuse me, could you take our photo?" asked Daehyun in english. *wow his English* thought Haneul "sure~" the foreigner said. Then, Daehyun was standing beside her and slung his arms on his shoulders while Haneul was smiling stretching her arms and lifted up her right leg.

After the foreigner took the photo, they thanked him and take a look on it. "Perfectly beautiful" grinned Daehyun. "Hey, let's take a walk around here, how about that?" asked Haneul "no problem~ let's go~" said Daehyun. Then, both of them were walking around there together. When Haneul felt exhausted, they went back to the hotel to grab their dinner and have a rest. First day in Paris was really fun to Haneul plus, Daehyun was next to her all the time. But sometimes she was thinking that it would be great if Hanbin is here too.