o15

On Monday, Haneul was getting ready in her room to go to school. While she was tying her hair into a messy bun, her dad was calling her from downstairs. "Sweetheart~ Daehyun is waiting you down here~" said Mr.Seo. A few minutes later, Haneul ran downstairs and saw Daehyun was having his breakfast with her parents. "Good morning~" greeted Haneul to them. "Morning sweetie~" said her mom. While Daehyun, as soon as she came downstairs, he take a look on her checking her whether she's fine or not after the scene with Violet yesterday. "Yah Daehyun~ you're pretty early today~" said Haneul and take a seat next to her. "im always early as for you to know~" said Daehyun and smiled.

After Haneul finished her breakfast, she and Daehyun went out and walked to school together. Right after they stepped out from the house gate, Daehyun stopped walking. "Wait." Said Daehyun "what's wrong?" asked Haneul weirdly. Daehyun went near her and hold her shoulders. "Why?" asked Haneul. She felt weird by his action. "Are you alright? I mean... yesterday Hanbin told me..." said Daehyun while caressing her cheeks. "Did she leave a mark on you?" asked Daehyun worriedly. Haneul smiled "im fine Daehyun... im clearly fine~ don't worry~ you should thank Hanbin~" smiled Haneul. Daehyun felt relieved "im sorry...." Daehyun lowered his head and starts walking. Haneul ran lightly to catch up on him.

"Hey, its fine... im just kinda disappointed when you're not there... where were you yesterday? Don't you get my text saying that im going to Uncle Park's house?" asked Haneul while walking next to him. "I was too busy with meeting yesterday.... There's 4 meeting with clients yesterday with my dad.... I can't even reply you and even call you... but I really wanna go..." said Daehyun. He sounds very sad and felt sorry towards her. First, he lied to her again and second, he didn't even save her yesterday. "im glad Hanbin was there to save you~" said Daehyun forcing his smile.

"I understand that you're a busy person~" said Haneul "Uncle Park was looking for you too yesterday~ but I said you're busy~" continued Haneul. "Daehyun?" called Haneul "I should trust you about Violet... she is something... she's not that innocent..." said Haneul "yeah... next time, you can't even stand next to her, arasseo?" said Daehyun. Haneul nodded "okie dokie~" said Haneul whole doing an O.K sign with her finger cutely. Daehyun chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Yah~" whined Haneul and fixed her hair. "It's just that... im really curious when she said about you..." said Haneul. Daehyun widened his eyes scared if Violet told her that he's a gangster. "What did she told you about me?" asked Daehyun.

"She told me that you rejected her when she asked you out...." Said Haneul. "How does she know you? And do you really know her?" asked Haneul "because that day when I introduced her to you, you seems doesn't know her..." Haneul added. "The day when you introduced her to me, I was trying to remember who she was... and the one that I rejected her was last year... I never know she will come in find me till here~" said Daehyun. "woahhh you're pretty popular at outside!" amazed Haneul "neh... it's just... her father is friends with my dad... so that's how we both know I guess~" said Daehyun.

"hey later at class, if you can do not sit at the back of her, next to her, in front of her or what. Tell teacher to let you change your place to be far away from that girl, okay?" said Daehyun. "Silly you... if that's my grandpa school then I can do that... I have no right to change my seat without teacher's permission~" said Haneul "then tell you class teacher to change your seat." said Daehyun in strict. "It's fine... Hanbin is in the same class as me.... im sure she won't do bad thing to me if he's there~" said Haneul *nowadays his name always came out from her mouth* thought Daehyun in jealousy. "But still.... I don't really trust that guy though~" Daehyun stated. "Whatever~ but im not gonna change my seat." said Haneul. Little they did not know, they've reached the school. As soon as Haneul entered the school gate, someone was calling her and it was Hanbin.

"Oh, Hanbin-ah~" said Haneul and went near him followed by Daehyun behind her. He feels annoyed *why must she met him here?* thought Daehyun. "Feeling better today?" asked Hanbin in concered. Haneul nodded and beamed. Then, Hanbin noticed that Daehyun was standing behind her. "so there's your boyfriend~ where were you last night, huh?" asked Hanbin "he's not my boyfriend~" said Haneul "and my private life has nothing to do with you~ I've explained to Haneul about yesterday~" said Daehyun. Hanbin rolled his eyes "whatever~" muttered Hanbin "Haneul, let's go to class together~" suggested Hanbin.

"Me? And you?" asked Haneul while pointing to herself. Hanbin nodded "no. she's going with me~" said Daehyun "yah, she's in the same class with me, why can't we?" asked Hanbin "Daehyun... its okay~ let me go with him~ we're in the same class...." said Haneul. Daehyun let go of her hands "arasseo.... But we will have our lunch together at usual place, alright?" said Daehyun. Haneul nodded and beamed "alright~ see you later~" waved Haneul and walked away with Hanbin. after they're out of his sight, he sighed "I don't know how I fell if I let you go and to be with Hanbin for real..." said Daehyun. Then, with sad feelings he went to his classroom alone.

---------

After Biology class ended, their class teacher told them to stay back for a while because he said there's an important announcement to be made. "Alright students, it's been a few weeks summer had started right?" asked Mr.Lee "yeah~" the students chirped. "As for this year, our school decided to do a camping for the seniors~" said Mr.Lee "camping?! Wow that's awesome!!" cheered one boy in the class. "It will be 2 days and 1 night~ only seniors could join and if you are interested, give your name to me by tomorrow... alright? And, the camping will be held by next week Saturday~" said Mr.Lee.

the students nodded. "Okay then you may go to recess now~" said Mr.Lee and went out from the class. "Hanbin, are you going?" asked Haneul "do you want?" asked Hanbin to her. Haneul nodded "yup! I would love to! It's been so long I haven't go for a camping~" grinned Haneul. "Let me think it for a while~ as for you to know, im a gangster, and also a rebel... doing these kind of thing is so not my style~" said Hanbin.

Haneul laughed "yeah right~ whatever it is im going and imm going to force Daehyun to go~ if you're not going too, im will force you to come too... ara?" threatened Haneul while pointed her forefinger to Hanbin. "Since when do you know how to threatened people,huh?" teased Hanbin "are you mocking me? Fine... im going to recess now with Daehyun... see ya!" said Hanbin and went to the rooftop to meet Daehyun. *that girl... of course im going if you're going too~* thought Hanbin and snickered. Then, he went to meet Team B.

Meanwhile, when Haneul reached the rooftop, she saw Daehyun was laying on a bench with his hands covered his face. Haneul tip toed to him and poked his stomach. Daehyun was startled with the sudden poked and saw Haneul was laughing at him. "Yah~ you don't even say hi to me..." said Daehyun. Haneul laughed and sat next to him. "Where have you been? You're late... I thought Violet did something to you today~" said Daehyun "are you alright today? Did she do anything to you?" asked Daehyun. "Yah im fine~ Violet is absent today~ plus, Hanbin is sitting next to me... im sure if she'e there, she won't dare to touch me~" said Haneul.

"ohh... so why you're late?" asked Daehyun "don't your class teacher said about camping this year?" asked Haneul "yeah.... Mrs.Oh told us this morning~" said Daehyun while stretching his arms. "So... are you going?" asked Haneul happily. "I don't know yet... urghhh im too lazy~" groaned Daehyun "awww come on.... Im going~ pleaseee" begged Haneul cutely to him. Her cuteness is way too irresistible to him. "haishh arasseo~" said Daehyun and smiled while ruffled her hair to make it mess. "assa! Now I only going to make Hanbin to go too~" said Haneul. then, she felt hungry and eat the food that her mom had packed for her this morning. "Here~" said Daehyun helding his hand out to feed Haneul the kimbap. They both eat their lunch together happily till recess is over.