oo6

A few weeks later, after school ended, Haneul put all her books inside her bag and getting ready to go home. She has to go home alone again today. Because it's been a few days Daehyun didn't attend school. Haneul didn't know his reason for not attending to school all she knows is he's busy. That's all he said to Haneul. Haneul slung her bag on her shoulder and sigh. "Goodbye Hanbin~" said Haneul and went out. Hanbin noticed that Haneul is not cheerful as always *what's wrong with her on these past few days? She seems gloomy...* thought Hanbin as he watched Haneul went out from the class. Suddenly, he got a phone call. Hanbin take a look on his phone screen and it was his butler who called him. Hanbin lazily picked up the phone.

"Young sir," called his Mr.Nam

"Yeah what's wrong?" asked Hanbin

"Do you know that you have to be home early today right?" said Mr.Nam

"I know... today is dad's grand opening his new hotel near here~" said Hanbin

"Alright... your father told me to remind you..." said Mr.Nam

"arasseo I'll be there later~" said Hanbin.

After Hanbin hung up the phone, he was sitting in his class alone thinking *should i?* thought Hanbin. Then, he smirked and ran out from the classroom. Meanwhile, Haneul just came out from the toilet and walked along the hallway. She decided to text Daehyun.

"Daehyun-ah~ it's been a few days you were absent....

Im bored going home alone~ when will you come to school? :("

After Haneul sent her text, someone called her from behind. "Yah, Haneul!" Haneul turned the balls of her feet and saw Hanbin was running towards her. "Hanbin?" said Haneul. "Yah... why did you walked so fast?" panted Hanbin trying to breathe properly. Haneul laughed "Yah, im not okay~ who asked you to run?" asked Haneul and laughed. "By the way.... Are you going somewhere later?" asked Hanbin. "Later?" asked Haneul and Hanbin nodded. "Nope. Im going home~" said Haneul "then, follow me~ im gonna bring you there~" said Hanbin and grabbed her hands. He brought her to the parking lot where he parked his bike.

Team B was there waiting for him. "errrr Hanbin... your friends are here~" said Haneul looking at his friends. "Guys, I have to go first.... You guys are gonna be there too right?" asked Hanbin "yeah~ you're taking her too?" asked Jinhwan "yup~" said Hanbin and gave Haneul his helmet. "Seriously, where are you taking me? Plus, didn't I tell you that I don't like motorbike?" said Haneul. Hanbin rolled his eyes and took the helmet for her and put on her head. "There. Hop on~ we're gonna be late~" said Hanbin. Haneul blinked her eyes innocently "fine..." said Haneul and hopped on. "hug me okay?" said Hanbin and Haneul hugged him. "See you guys later~" said Hanbin and zoomed off. "Well..... I think he's going to steal her heart~" said Yunhyeong. "I think so too hyung~" agreed Donghyuk. "Alright... let's go we need to be there too~" said Jinhwan and they all went out from the school.

After a few minutes of driving, Haneul noticed that they were in a big mansion. Hanbin parked his bike at the entrance at the front door. "We're here~" said Hanbin. After Haneul hopped off, he took out the helmet from Haneul. "Thanks! By the way... where are we? Whose mansion is this?" asked Haneul curiously. "Well.... This is where I lived~" said Hanbin. Haneul jaw dropped "serious? Wow... your house look just like Daehyun! But... you're bigger~" said Haneul "come on... we're late~" said Hanbin and brought Haneul to enter his house. "We're late for what?" asked Haneul. "Welcome home young master" bowed one old man as soon as Hanbin entered.

Haneul was surprised "let me guess... this ahjusshi is your butler?" guessed Haneul. "correct." Smiled Hanbin and ruffled her hair. "annyeong haseyo~" bowed Haneul. "Mr.Nam... could you call one of the maids?" asked Hanbin. Mr.Nam nodded and called one maid. "Yes Young sir, what's wrong?" asked the maid. "Go to my mom's wardrobe and pick and old dress of my mom for Haneul to wear." Ordered Hanbin *dress?!* thought Haneul "yah, what's with the dress?" asked Haneul "just keep quiet and follow my maid..." said Hanbin "I'll be in my room if you need me~" Hanbin winked playfully at her and climbed upstairs.

"Haneul-sshi... it's this way~" said the maid. Haneul was shrugging and just following her from behind. Then, she noticed that she was in a big fancy wardrobe. *wow... this is cool..." amazed Haneul. The maid was choosing a dress for her to wear. "Is this Hanbin's mom wardrobe?" asked Haneul. The maid nodded. "Haneul-sshi, this is the dress for you to wear later~ and Young sir will wait for you downstairs~" said the maid and bowed at her before she goes. "Well... I've got no choice but to change into this dress~" said Haneul and wear the dress :

After Haneul done with the dress, she went downstairs and found Hanbin had waited for her. He was waering a black shirt with a silver jacket and jeans. There's a necklace dangling on his neck as an accessory. "Ready?" asked Hanbin and held his hand out. Haneul smiled shyly and took his hand. "Let's go~" said Hanbin and went out. Haneul noticed there's a silver sport car at the front door. "Wow... whose car is this?" asked Haneul "you told you don't like a bike so... I'll drive a car!" said Hanbin. "For real this is yours?" asked Haneul and Hanbin nodded "better than Daehyun?" asked Hanbin. "tch. You guys are the same~" said Haneul.

"Alright, let's not waste time... we have many things to do....~" said Hanbin and opened the door Haneul. "Thank you~" said Haneul and get it the car. Then, Hanbin went to the driver seat and ignite the engine. "Let's go~" said Hanbin and drives away. When they were on their way, Haneul got a text from Daehyun.

"im sorry for not coming~ I was too busy! Im serious!

As my punishment, I'll bring you out this weekend. How about that?

Alright then, wait for me at the cake café on 10am :)"

Well actually, Daehyun lied to her again. He was actually injured after fighting with someone a few days ago and that's why he didn't attend school for recovery. Haneul smiled after she got the text from him. Hanbin noticed it "is it Daehyun who texted you?" asked Hanbin while driving. "errm. I missed him... It's been a few days he was absent~" said Haneul while typing on her phone replying Daehyun. "Alright.... We're here~" said Hanbin after he parked his car. Haneul take a look at outside through the window. "Aren't we going to ceremony or something?" asked Haneul "oh, how do you know?" asked Hanbin "by the way we dressed" said Haneul.

Hanbin smiled. "Yes we are. But before that... we're going to do something about you~ well... you're wearing school shoes and there's no makeup on you even though you don't have to makeup." Said Hanbin. "Say what? Oh my gosh Hanbin this is too much. Im fine with this~ you don't need to buy me anything..." said Haneul and went out from the car and Hanbin too. He locked the car and grabbed Haneul's hand. "Let's go... just be quiet and do what I say, alright?" said Hanbin. Haneul sighed "arasseo...." Pouted Haneul and that made Hanbin chukled. "Let's go~" said Hanbin and brings her in.