"Do you know where she's taking you yet?" Jasper asked while sitting on your bed.

"She said it was a surprise. I'll let you know if she's planning to murder me." You joked.

"So, on another topic, could I have my phone?" Jasper smiled warily as soon as you turned around.

"Do you have a brain in there? Who else would I text if I were in danger? And yes you can have your phone, until I come back, that is." You spoke while getting her phone and giving it to your sister. Jasper let out a little pout.

"In that case I hope she does kidnap you." Jasper joked while you let out a loud gasp, trying to slap her hand.

"I wish I was an only child." You spoke while finally getting up. You had decided to wear a long sleeved shirt, a size bigger than normal, with some skinny jeans.

"You braided your hair for a date? And you're wearing that?" Jasper asked.

"She told me to dress casual, so here I am." You stated, rolling your eyes at your sister who'd manage to sneak off toward the window.

"Hey she's here." Jasper pointed out and closed the curtains around her whole body. If anyone were to look at the window, they'd mistaken Jasper for a floating head.

"Really?" You asked, nervousness taking over.

"Hey, relax. You can do this, and if she isn't wow'd by you, then fuck her." Jasper spoke while nodding to herself, taking her head out of the curtains to stare at you.

"I'm not so sure I can. I've only dreamt about dating someone, I've never been put in this situation. This isn't what I expected." You spoke, starting to feel hot everywhere.

Just then, in the midst of your mini panic attack, the doorbell rang. Signaling that Lauren had indeed arrived. You sucked in some air and maintained still.

"You can't avoid this forever." Jasper spoke truthfully while grasping your hand and beginning to drag you down the stairs.
______

"You two have fun, but not too much fun." Jasper waved the two of you while Lauren escorted you toward the car. You'd wished you could have taken a miniature Jasper to fit on your shoulders to help calm your nerves, but reality hit as soon as you heard the door close.

"My lady." Lauren breaks you out of your transe by opening the door for you.

"T-thank you." You manage to spill out while getting into the seat of her car and buckling your seatbelt. Lauren had made her away around the back of the car and opened her own door and slid in.

"Hey, don't be nervous." Lauren tried comforting you.

"Nervous? Who said I'm nervous? Me? Haha." You let out, making it obvious that you were indeed, nervous.

Lauren only smiled. "I may not show it, but I'm nervous too."
______

The two of you had arrived at a grocery store. For real, you were in front of a Wal-Mart. Lauren had gotten out of her side and opened the door for you. You stepped out and begun to giggle. Lauren's face dropped.

"What?" She asked.

"I was nervous for this!" You giggled. Before Lauren could say anything or even think of suggesting another option you gladly linked your arm with hers and began guiding her toward the entrance.

"You mean, you aren't mad?" Lauren asked. She was wondering how the hell a girl like you would be fine with a date life this.

"Well, you never lied about it being a date like no other. Plus theres a variety of snacks to choose from and some fun activities we can do." You admitted to her.