I looked at her and she held tight on my hands.

"You are going to be fine, we're here with you so nothing bad could happen" she smiled at me.

"I can't drink" I laughed through the tears.

"Biiiiiiiihhhhh" Lisa threw her hand up in the air.

"Well had we not done this test we could have drank and not cared because we wouldn't have known" Shanice laughed.

"But as a nurse, on some what duty, nah you can't drink" she shook her head at me.

"My dad is going to kill me"

"How? You graduate in a month and half, we don't even know how far along you are"

"Exactly, I'll go with you to everything when we get back... Dave too" Lisa smiled.

"You scared Lisa?" I asked.

"I'm just fearful for the turmoil that's about to erupt but you've been a good kid all your life, fuck them" she hugged me.

"Okay, can I go have a virgin pina colada" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes" Shanice laughed.

I got up and cleaned up my face from my makeup and tear stains. We all changed into something a little more comfortable and decided to walk to a cute little salsa jazz club.

Dave

"All this shit is wrong!" I barked at my phone.

I paced back and forth.

"It's my daughter first birthday and you niggas had one job! One fucking job!"

I was looking all the jacked up thank you gifts I had fucking ordered.

"I need this shit picked up by today! I got other shit to take care of"

Jay and the girls were coming back today and I told Jay I would get them from the airport.

Luke walked out my kitchen with food in his hand.

"What happened my mans?"

"Do you see this shit? Color all fucking wrong, spelled baby girl's name wrong. I'm fuming"

"Chill out bruh" he laughed.

"Im stressed the fuck out"

"It's all gonna work out my nigga" he looked down at his watch.

"You need to go to JFK, I'm going to get this shit to where it needs to go" he pointed to the box.

"Heard JU" I grabbed my coat, throwing it on.

***

"Ya mad quiet, how was the trip?" I asked as we pulled off the curb of the airport.

"It was amazing" Shanice smiled.