"I'm so done"

"Don't even start with that shit because your grown and knew what you were doing" Lisa snapped at me.

"Chill out Lisa" Shanice looked at her.

"How can I fucking chill, it's like you don't tell me shit no more. I had to hear from Bully that Dave was pressuring you to have a baby"

"He has never pressured me about anything especially not about a damn baby" I snapped.

"Hey, settle down girls" Shanice interjected.

"What do you want me to say?!"

"Stop fucking crying, you're not done and life isn't over" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"So than why are you so upset?!"

"Because you're smarter than this! Have you even thought about this shit? If you are pregnant ? Are you keeping it or"

"I'm not getting rid of my baby" I stopped her.

"And out of all people, I didn't expect you to even suggest that!" I continued.

"I'm not suggesting shit! I'm asking you because I don't know Janae! I don't know!" Lisa looked like she was about to cry.

"Oh boy, I'm going to take care of the bill, come on Lisa" Shanice got up from her seat and grabbed Lisa.

***

After finding what seemed like a pharmacy, we picked up every and any pregnancy test we could find. I had peed on about 4 different pregnancy test and was now playing the waiting game.

We all sat around in our hotel room, listening to music. It's like we were all holding out breath.

"If it's positive ?" Lisa asked.

"You two don't say a word to no one, that includes King and Bully" I glared at them.

"What about Dave ?"

"I'll take care of Dave, I just need no one but you two to hold on to it if it's positive"

My alarm on my phone went off letting me know time was up. I looked over to girls and I stood up from the bed. We all walked into the bathroom and I grabbed two, placing them both into Shanice and Lisa's hand.

They both looked down at them and I closed my eyes shut.

"Uh" Shanice said as she began to smirk.

"What?" I opened my eyes.

"Welcome to motherhood" Lisa smiled and I looked at both of them who grinned at me.

I sat my behind right on the toilet and started to hyperventilate.

"Jay, breath ... calm down girl" Shanice grabbed my hands and tried to calm me.

"I wasn't ready" I shook my head.

"Breatheeeeee" she continued to talk to me.

"Look, let's just continue to have a good time, we can deal with all this when we get back" Lisa rubbed my back.

"I feel like imma be sick"

"No!" Shanice squeezed my hands.

"Look at me" she snapped at me.