Laundromat (Prinxiety)

a/n: ah whoop whoop a fluffy prinxiety, really short tho

Semi fluffy anyway.

is it mostly dialogue? yes! why? because i can't write good things things.

Anxiety needed to clean all his clothes. He had been procrastinating cleaning them. But he was going to the laundromat. He showed up and pulled the humongous bag out of his trunk. He walked in and found an empty washer. The washer beside him had a bunch of clothes that were coated in blood spinning around. Who's were those? Was he beside a murderer in a laundromat? He ignored it and put his clothes in.

A man came from behind the desk and stood in front of the washer with the bloody clothes. He was wearing what looked to be his pyjamas. It was probably because his clothes were in the washer. He looked over and saw Anxiety, staring at him, questioning whether he was a murderer or not.

"Hi?" Roman said, snapping Anxiety out of his thoughts.

"Oh, um, hi. Why are your clothes... like that?" He pointed at the washer, the clothes still stained with red.

"Oh. Yeah, that doesn't look good. Well, I'm a prince, and I fought a beast. He got me a little bit. It was very messy." He lifted up his pyjama pants to show a nasty scar, accompanied by a black bruise

"Oh. Well, prince.. uh what's your name?"

"Roman."

"Okay, well, prince roman, i'm anxiety."

"Anxiety? Really? What's your real name?"

"I go by Anxiety."

"That kinda sounds dumb."

"Hey!"

"Fine, I'll call you Anx."

"Fine."

"Wait, give me your phone."

"Okay... here you go..."

"Hmm... contacts... new contact... roman... there you go."

"Well, I think your clothes are clean."

"Okay. Text me sometime?"

"Sure."

"Okay Anx."

a/n: okay but actually this is only like 200 words. it's so bad