Horror Movies (Prinxiety)

A/N: literally I have writers block so these are gonna be REALLY short so oops.

"Hmm,  'get out' seems good." Anxiety nodded to himself and walked over to the blu-ray machine. He took the disc out of the case and placed it in the slot. He walked over to the couch. Dad and Logic were out doing karaoke or something. Anxiety chuckled st the idea of Logic singing. Last time, that didn't go so well. He smiled and sat down. 

He turned on the tv and the movie started.

***

"Gee, this movie is actually scary" Anxiety noted, halfway through he movie, shaking in his seat. Maybe this wasn't the smartest idea. Oh well. Too late. He couldn't ask for anyone. No. He wouldn't. He couldn't show fear. His mind drifted and then snapped back to the movie. He shivered. Ghosts, demons, ugh. He didn't like anything like that. Not that he was scared, or anything. 

He scratched his neck to distract himself from the movie, but it really didn't help.

"Romaaaan" Anxiety whined for Prince. Prince was upstairs and reading a book. There was no response. Anxiety pulled out his phone and dialled Prince's number. Prince only answered laughing. Suddenly Roman hung up. What? What was that? 

Anxiety heard someone coming down the stairs. He pulled the cover over him more and turned towards the stairs. Soon the familiar white suit and red stripe came down the stairs. "Can't handle the movie, can you?" Roman laughed and snuggled up against Anxiety. Anxiety rolled his eyes.

"Of course not"