Memories (not a ship)

A/N: By "traits" I mean logic dad and prince. Btw This is a prompt by @Kaylalee237

"What? Anxiety had good memories?" Logan joked. All of them were laughing. The kids had been talking about Anxiety's memories, his happy ones, his sad ones, basically all of them. Anxiety was up in his room, the rest were in the living room. Well, except the band members. They were in the basement. Nobody really knew what they did. For people who played music, they were very quiet.  Only Anxiety had ever been able to get words out of them.

"Yeah! Most of them are him doing nice things for us. Heh."

The kids turned on the TV and conjured up something resembling a photo of Anxiety. Except, he looked happy. The older traits looked down at the children, wanting to see the memories.

"Alright now watch this."

They watched as a video appeared. Anxiety was talking with the kids when all of a sudden,

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

The youngest child, Steven, threw a pillow at Anxiety. Anxiety smirked and then picked up a couple pillows and gave them to the other children. The children and Anxiety began to attack Steven. Soon enough, they were all on the floor laughing and still lightly hitting each other with the pillows.

"Awwww! This is so cute!" Patten exclaimed randomly.

"There's more than this." The kids replied.
The traits watched as a new video appeared. It seemed to just be a video of the house. No one in it. Then all of a sudden, the door opened. "Kids?" Anxiety came in through the door, holding around 5 small bags. All the kids heads popped around the corner. "I got you guys some stuff." Anxiety said, smirking. All the kids ran towards Anxiety, wanting to see what he got them.

"What is it?" "Ooh!" "I want some!"

There were five bags, one for each child. Some had toys, some had candy. They were all perfectly chosen for each child.

"Now, what do you say?"

"Thank you!!" "You're the best!" "thank you anxiety!!" "Thanks!"
Anxiety pat them all and then walked upstairs.

The traits watched the video and smiled, Anxiety really could be nicer than he looked.

Suddenly everyone in real life heard a clang. It came from downstairs. The band members. They looked over to the door to the basement. One of the band members opened the door. "Sorry about that" He closed the door. The traits looked at each other with confusion before bursting out into laughter.

"Speaking of band members..."

The video was now of Anxiety with the band members. They were all taking, laughing, and playing around with instruments. "Yo, watch this!" Said one of the band members. He ran up to a wall and jumped off the floor and hit the wall with his feet. "Dude." Anxiety shook his head at the band member. He walked up to the wall, put his foot on it and flipped off it.
The traits muttered in surprise, they didn't know Anxiety could do anything like that. One of the band members scoffed and did a backflip without moving anywhere. Anxiety smirked. He bent down, then when he jumped up he flipped forward.

"Wow." "How is that logically possible?" "That's so amazing!" The traits were genuinely surprised.

The kids just smiled.
One of the kids waved at the screen and it changed. Anxiety was back on the screen with the kids. "Hey guys, wanna see something cool?"

"Yes!"

"Okay. Come with me." Anxiety walked up the stairs to his room. On the way, one of the kids hit a plant. The pot fell over and smashed. Anxiety looked out his door. He saw the smashed glass. "Is everyone okay?" Anxiety rushed over. Everyone nodded. Anxiety glanced around and then motioned for the kids to go into his room. They went into his room just as Logan opened his door. "What happened out here?" Logan asked, looking at the smashed glass. "Oh I uh, hit the pot by accident. Sorry Logic." Anxiety shrugged. "Oh, okay. Just... Clean it up." Logan pointed at the glass. By now, actual Logan was flabbergasted. Anxiety had lied to him to protect the kids? Video Logan closed his door. Video Anxiety smiled at the kids, letting them know it was safe. The kids came out of the room, giggling. Anxiety cleaned up the glass.

"See Logan?" Logan looked up at the familiar voice. He turned to see real Anxiety sitting on the stairs. He smirked.

"I'm not always the bad guy."

A/n: guys this is like 50x longer than ever before wowow how do people write like this