Black Smudges (Analogical)

A/N: do they even have a ship name? Anyway, so someone ;) said that a part in my story (cheeky self spon, it's called big words) should be made into a oneshot, so some context. Anxiety was crying and Logic wiped away his tears, taking some eyeshadow with it. Suddenly, Logic, Dad, and Prince were summoned into a video. for everyone that's read the story, pretend nothing was wrong with Princey.

Logic straightened his tie, fixed his hair, and wiped his hands on his pants. 

"You should tell us when you're going to summon us, Thomas" Logic said.

"Oh well, sorry." Thomas shrugged his shoulders. "Anyway... I've got a problem." 

As Thomas explained his problem, Dad looked over at Logic. Logic caught him looking and Dad blushed. Dad looked down, trying to hide his reddening cheeks. Suddenly, something caught his eye.

"Logan, what's on your pants?" Dad asked, interuppting Thomas.

They all looked over at Logic. Logic looked down to see black stains on his pants. What could that be? Oh, Anxiety. Eyeshadow. Oh no, now it looked even worse. 

"Must've been some food. Hmm I don't really know" replied Logic, fixing his glasses.

"Oh come on, you must know." Princey look at him with a questioning face.

"I really have no idea?" 

"Wait, doesn't Anxiety wear that shade eyeshadow?" Dad said, smirking at Logic.

Anxiety appeared.

"Nope! Definetly not! Nope for sure! Why would I have Anxiety's eyeshadow on my pants?" Logic looked around innocently.

"Whaaat?" Anxiety asked, only here because he heard his name.

"Is that your eyeshadow on Logan's pants?" Princey looked at him.

Logic and Anxiety exchanged looks. It was his eyeshadow. But what was it doing, on his pants? Especially his thighs. This didn't look good. Uh oh.

"Nahh man, mines darker than that" 

"Of course it is" Princey murmured under his breath.

"Oh, ok" Dad shrugged. He still wasn't convinced. He needed to find out. 

*** 

After the video

Morality followed them into Anxiety's room afterwards.

"Heh that was a close call wasn't it" Logic sighed.

"Yeah, why is it on your pants tho?" Anxiety asked, thoroughly confused.

"Yes, well when Thomas summoned us, I didn't want people seeing black eyeshadow on my fingers, so I wiped it on my pants. Not that that looked any better." (The two that's look weird but just read it out loud it'll be fine I swear)

Ok so that's why it was on his pants, but why was it on his fingers? Morality needed to know.

"Oh ok that makes sense." Anxiety nodded.

Logic looked into Anxiety's eyes. They had the same eyes, so he had seen them plenty before, but there was something about Anxiety. Something that made his eyes better. Prettier. 

Soon the two were kissing, Logic cupping Anxiety's face. They fell over on Anxiety's bed.

Morality could hear from outside. He slightly opened the door, peaked inside and said 

"Don't break the springs now"

A/N: I'm sorry about the video at the top, just I searched up black smudges and it was the first thing to come up and honestly, it was perfect.