Roller Coaster (Prinxiety)

a/n: this starts out as if it's a fic with patten and anxiety, but they're just friends

this is only 400 words bc writers block yAYYYYYY

"Where should we go?" Patten was jumping around. He had taken Anxiety to playland. Anxiety didn't really want to go, but he didn't want to hurt Patten's feelings.

"I dunno." Anxiety got kinda sick on roller coasters, but he hadn't been on one in a while so, maybe he was okay now. He hoped so.

"Ooh! That roller coaster looks fun!" Patten grabbed Anxiety's arm and dragged him through the crowds, Anxiety muttering things.

They waited in the line, Patten almost exploding with excitement. Anxiety looked up at the ride. There were lots of ups and downs. Anxiety already felt kinda sick. He pushed it aside and smiled at Patten.

They got to the front of the line and checked through. Patten was jumping with happiness. They got into a cart and it stared to roll down the track. Oh no. It was bumpy. Anxiety decided to think about something else. What about the guy in front of them? He was wearing a prince's suit. That was kinda weird. It was white-oh his stomach- with a red sash. Why was-oh no there's a bump-he wearing something like that? Was he trying to dress up? Weird-oh no mr I'm so sorry-.

Anxiety pulled the strange man backwards and whispered "I'm sorry" and then proceeded to let go of him and as he went forward, threw up on his suit. The ride came to a stop. Patton was asking questions like "Are you okay? I'm sorry are you alright? Anxiety?"

The man turned around. He looked at Anxiety. Anxiety smiled nervously. He wiped the barf from his mouth. The other man wiped the barf off of his face. He flicked said barf off of his hand. "It's okay, just, now you know not to come on cough this ride" the man said. He was actually kind of cute. Also, he was very nice. Most people would be pissed. This dude understood. 

Patten was just wanting to make sure Anxiety was alright. 

The man looked at Anxiety. "Um, my name is Roman. What's yours?" They were waiting to get off the roller coaster.

"Mynameisvirgil but I go by anxiety or anx. Or Virg. Whatever you want." Anxiety smiled at the stranger.

"Ok, Anxiety" Roman smiled back. Though they were both still covered in throw up, it was a nice moment.

Patten squealed.

"This is so pure"

Virgil glared at Patton. He turned back to Roman. "We should probably get this washed off, I'm super sorry by the way." 

Roman smiled. "It's okay."