Artist (Prinxiety)

All of them knew Virgil drew, it was kind of obvious. Whenever he wasn't in a video or doing stuff on his laptop, he was drawing. Everyone was desperate to see what Virgil drew, but he never showed anyone what he drew. They knew he was good because of the occasional drawing he'd give to them for their rooms. Roman got a knight and his horse, Patton got a sunflower, and Logan got a drawing of his own glasses. They all loved it. Virgil usually just drew in his room. Sometimes Roman sat in his room talking to Virgil while Virgil drew. Virgil would look up at Roman with a quizzing look. One of these times,  Roman started begging Virgil to show him what he was drawing. "No." Virgil said, grimacing at Roman. Roman rolled his eyes. "I need to go to the bathroom." Virgil got up and walked into the bathroom. He left the sketchbook there. Big mistake. Roman was sitting at the foot of Virgil's bed. He turned around slowly, looking at the bed, then looking at the bathroom door. He creeped onto the bed and looked at the sketchbook. His jaw dropped as he saw drawings of himself and Virgil. They were doing things like hugging cuddling, and kissing. He smiled. Roman felt right there and then that he knew he had feelings for Virgil. He saw some realistic drawings of just Roman. There were some things like landscapes, and boy they were beautiful. He heard the toilet flushing and water running. He flipped the sketchbook closed and sat back down where he was. Virgil stepped out of the bathroom, looked at Roman, looked at the sketchbook, and cautiously sat down. He flipped through his sketchbook for a moment, every one and then glancing at Roman. "What?" Roman asked, Virgil looking at him intensely. Virgil sighed. "You saw them didn't you. The drawings." Virgil said quietly, slowly turning crimson. Roman looked back at Virgil, almost blushing to the same extent. He nodded. 

"I'm sorry you had to see that. Now you probably know..." Virgil trailed off mid sentence, covering his face with his sketchbook. "They're really good. The drawings. They're incredibly fantastic." Roman said, scratching the side of his head. Virgil chuckled. "That's probably an overstatement. They aren't 'incredibly fantastic'" Virgil said, moving forward to sit down beside Roman. Roman smiled. "Yes they are. They are so realistic and accurate. I love them." Roman said softly. Virgil blushed. "Thanks. So... I guess you can tell I have feelings for you." Virgil confessed, looking away from Roman. "Virgil..." Roman said, placing his hand under Virgil's chin. He turned Virgil's head to face his own. He kissed Virgil out of nowhere, making Virgil shudder. "I-I'm sorry, I know you don't like personal touch, I... I just... I didn't know how to say I have feelings for you too. I won't ever do something like that again, at least, not without your permission." Roman said, the words feeling jumbled. Virgil looked at Roman. "It's... it's okay. Are you being serious? About the feelings?" Virgil asked. Roman nodded. "Can... can I kiss you?" Roman asked cautiously. He saw Virgil's eyes light up.  Virgil nodded. Roman tenderly leaned in and soon the two were locked lips, kissing at the foot of Virgil's bed.