"Or is it how innocent I look in the outfit that drives you wild?" She asked and I felt myself get hard. "I think school girl might be your kink baby." She said, hooking her arms around my neck. "Maybe..." I replied, squeezing her ass and spanked her, making her moan. "What about you huh? Usually, with school girls, there's always a dominant person. You like being dominated?" I asked. "Possibly, we should explore more baby." She said. "But let me make you feel good first." I replied, cupping her.

I handed Camila her skirt and she quickly put it on. "Are you going to be home late?" I asked, fixing my pants. "I'll be back by dinnertime." She said, buttoning up her shirt and running her hand through her hair. "Let me." I told her and fixed her hair. She helped me fix my hair as well then climbed over to the driver's seat. "I'll see you later." I said, kissing her cheek. "Yea, I love you." She turned her head and gave me a kiss. "I love you too, thanks for the lunch." I kissed her again and got out of the car. I went upstairs and head to the bathroom to wash my hands before going back to my table. "That's a long goodbye." Normani said. "Shut up." I replied, sitting down.

The rest of the afternoon just consisted of more editing then my phone buzzed.

From Camz:

Hey baby

To Camz:

Hi, how's work?

From Camz:

Going well, I miss you.

To Camz:

Camz, it's been 4 hours...but I miss you too.

From Camz:

I can't stop thinking about what we did in the car just now...

To Camz:

Oh. Now that you say it, I can't stop thinking of it now.

From Camz:

Yea? The sounds of your moans can't get out of my head.

To Camz:

Baby, it isn't a good time right now...

From Camz:

That's too bad, I was thinking about that big dick of yours pounding me into our bed.

To Camz:

Fuck, I have 30 minutes left before I can go home, please Camz.

From Camz:

Alright, baby, I'll see that sexy ass later 😉😏

To Camz:

See you later too, I guess?

She didn't reply and I placed my phone back on the table then resumed my work.

camila.

"Bye guys! Thank you so much for today!" I picked up my bag and guitar. "Bye Mila, you better go back home to your wife." My sound engineer said. "Oh shut up, Lauren's not my wife. I replied. "Yet." My producer joined our banter. "Whatever, bye guys." I said and they said their goodbyes then I left the studio.

Hmm...Wife...

I went to the basement where my car is parked and got in, heading to back home to my girlfriend.

I unlocked the front door and entered the apartment to see that Lauren is not here. I dropped my bags and went to the bedroom to see the door was ajar. "Fuck, take this dick Camz." I heard and peeked through the gap to see Lauren sitting on the edge of the bed, naked and touching herself. "I'm coming, drink my fucking cum." She moaned out as ropes of semen shot out of her and onto her stomach. "Fuck..." She panted once she stopped coming and cleaned herself up with a towel. She looked up and her eyes met mine. "Fuck Camz! You need to stop scaring me like that." She jumped, not caring that I just caught her masturbating.

I opened the door wider and walked up to her. "How long have you been standing there?" She asked. "Since 'take this dick' so drinking your cum huh?" I asked and she started blushing. "You were sexting me at work and I couldn't stop thinking about you sucking me off during lunch." She said. "It's okay baby, you can masturbate." I replied. "We've never masturbated in front of each other I realised." She said, wiping her hand on the towel she had. "You almost did once." I replied, sitting down beside her.

"Oh yeah, when Dinah cock blocked us and nearly killed me because we were about to have unprotected sex." She said. "And the videos you sent me on Snapchat." I added and she laughed. "You can always ask and I'll film a little something for you so you can get off when I'm not here." She said. "Just let me drink your cum." I replied, getting on my knees in front of her.

"Holy shit. You don't have to, you know." She said. "I don't have to what?" I asked. "You know..." She blushed. "Drink your cum?" I asked and she blushed harder, reminding of the time when she was still extremely shy about any sexual activity we were about to engage in. "I like it though, it turns me on." I said, wrapping my hand around her and she twitched in my hand. "I like how you taste, it's very you." I continued, slowly stroking her. A bit of precum leaked out of the slit and I licked it up.

"Fuck..." She moaned. "Tell me what you want." I said, stroking her faster. She just threw her head back and thrust into my hand. "Baby, you have to tell me what you want then I can give it to use." I stopped moving my hand and she groaned, not stopping the thrusting of her hips. I pulled my hand away and she let out a whine. "Tell me what you want." I repeated. "I want to cum..." She said. "Yea, I know but how do you want to get off?" I asked. "By watching you get off." She replied and I got up, taking off my clothes quickly.

I laid down on the bed, making sure I was really comfortable and grabbed the homemade toy. "Fuck, I forgot we had that." She said, wrapping her hand around her and stroking herself. I reached down and ran my hand through the slit, feeling the wetness I had gathered. "Lauren..." I moaned, watching her touch herself. "Use the dildo..." She whimpered. I grabbed the toy and rubbed the head against my clit. Lauren got up on her knees and moved in between my legs, watching me. I turn on the vibrator and pressed the toy against myself.

I moved the toy down and slowly slipped it in. "Oh fuck..." I moaned, biting my bottom lip. "Holy shit baby." Lauren said. I changed the setting of the vibrator and left it inside me. "Come here." I told her and she leaned forward. I pressed our lips together and tangled my hand in her hair. I reached down and moved the toy inside me. "Oh god..." I moaned into her mouth. "I'm going to come." She grunted, pulling away and moved her hand quickly, cupping her balls. I moved faster, chasing my high as well. "I'm close too." I warned.

"Camila!" She moaned and empty her load onto my stomach. Watching her orgasm made me orgasm as well. "Lauren!" I moaned and came. "Fuck..." I moaned as I slowly came down from my high. I pulled out the toy and turned off the vibrator. "That was hot." Lauren said, wiping the cum off my stomach then cleaning between my legs. I kissed her cheek and laid my head down on her chest.

---

:) i hate myself. i hate school. i hate everything. :)

have a good day!