''And wake your parents, No Yash. I am fine.'' But in realty I wasn't. Though, the crowd here seemed to belong to the upper class, that doesn't change the mentality of the male species in our country. Since, I am girl and out at this hour with a guy, I deserve a label . I know what he must be thinking of me. Yash was sharing his experiences and I kept nodding smiling once or twice in between. Suddenly, he went silent and leaned on his chair; ''you weren't listening right''

''No!! I was . what makes you think otherwise'' I went defensive. The corner of his lips stretched and I huffed. He can read me any time. Next minute he got up and took the place right next to me on the couch. '' Yash!!!'' He kept a finger on my lips. ''You told me something about observation during the movie . Now watch''

Yash turned his eyes to the guy and waved his hand enthusiastically. The guy coughed his drink. Yash made na O with his lips whispering a sorry batting his eyes. I stared at him with my mouth hung open. The other guy looked around trying to see if Yash's gestures were directed towards someone else. Yash gave him a wide smile, through hand gestures he told the guy that he was hot. I couldn't hold more. Hiding my face behind his back I laughed. The guy quickly cleared the bill and left. I kept laughing till my eyes watered; ''Yash what was that, he must be thinking you to be a gay''

''Let him, who cares. I just wanted him to feel what you felt minutes back, while he kept enjoying your discomfort'' Yash replied calmly . "I thought you would beat the villain to pulp''

''When needed, I will do that too. You are special '' what I said was just something lame, but the way he replied left me feeling emotional. Wrapping my arms around his I kept my head on his shoulder; ''I really missed you and this day is too short''

Yash leaned his head on mine; ''Doesn't matter we have a whole life'' We chatted upto5:00 AM and then he drove me back to hotel . ''What time is your flight'' he asked before I could get down. ''Evening around 7:00 PM. Will you be coming''

''You thought, I won't?'' He asked. ''You don't have to'' I replied without hesitation. Yash smiled; ''Doesn't matter I have to or not. What matters is I want to so I will''

''I will be waiting'' I felt so many things inside that I couldn't frame the right sentence to express. But whatever it was, I am loving it. Yash walked me till my room and then left. I had the spare key, when I entered, Shikha was still asleep. Throwing my bag in a corner , I fell on my back. I didn't know when I started smiling and then laughing. This was the best day of my life. In less than 24 hrs , everything changed. I met the person, I have been thinking about for past few days.

For so many years I felt our friendship was lost in time and distance . But No, it was still strong as it was 6 years back. Yash is still the same calm quite reasonable, then I thought and smiled ; 'more handsome'

I was supposed to take a nap, but sleep eluded me. More ever I don't even feel tired. Moving out to the balcony I looked around. Such a beautiful morning, or may be my meeting with Yash made me feel this way. I kept strolling remembering all we did from dinner to movie and then that café. I laughed remembering how he handled that creepy guy. Yash is unique, lucky will the girl who would have him as his partner.

Girl!! Yes he is here for her I guess. He said she is the best. The mere thought spoiled my mood. Will that girl allow her friendship to continue. Sheetal hated our friendship, but Yash cared less. He always made time for us. I wish she does, I don't want things getting difficult for Yash. What if she doesn't ? No Yash promised.

What they say about doubts is right. It kills the peace of your mind. Right now I am in same state, I don't want to lose our friendship again. Out of all the friends I have Yash is the best. He has the patience to hear me. Honesty, to be blunt with me . Compassionate, to relate with my situations and scenarios.

That moment I decided, I will meet the girl and tell her that what we have is a pure bond of friendship. Yes I will try and be best friends with her too. May be this way she would understand our bond. Next time when I meet yash, I will ask him to introduce me to the girl.

''Whom are you talking to'' I froze. Shikha stood holding the sliding door watching me with a frown. ''No one. Actually to myself''

''Really!!! Was it about Yash'' She smirked I rolled my eyes; ''well there are other things too'' replying I walked passed her. ''Hmm. So other things are making your cheeks red''

''I think its dust allergy, I was out all night . I should wash my face'' I replied quikly picking my clothes. ''Holy cow!! What did you do whole night with that hunk'' She asked with her eyes shining in excitement Shikha won't leave it that easily; ''Nothing dinner movie and then a lot of chatting''

'Her shoulders fell and eyes drooped ; ''Had I been in your place, by know he would have given a good news'' I gaped and then laughed . I was imagining Yash pregnant with a big tummy. Wiping the wetness of my eyes I replied; ''Shikha he is a good friend, no my best friend nothing more. Plus he has a girlfriend''

''If you say so'' Shikha replied shrugging her shoulders. I stared, I expected her to argue that he was more than a friend. ''What'' she asked . ''I thought you wouldn't believe that we are just friends'' Shikha smirked raising a brow; ''Do you want me not to. Jokes apart, I will go with what you tell me. This is about you two , so you have to decide what you feel about it. Rest doesn't matter'' I smiled, yes it us who has to decided what we think. Shikha ordered the breakfast and I decided to take a nap after having it.

My heart felt really heavy on our drive to airport. A day back I just wanted to get over with my work and leave, but now I wanted to stay. Spend some more time with Yash and talk to him about random stuff. All I wanted was some more time with him.

I checked my watch and looked around. He promised, I know he will come still I am restless. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned; ''Finally''

''I promised'' He smiled. "next time you are telling me about the girl. I want to know all and you will set up a meeting with her.I don't want her to misunderstand our friendship''

Yash smiled and held my shoulders; ''This time I will go forward only when you approve. Your opinion and will matters the most . If you say no, its a no'' I turned mute. Yash patted my cheek; ''I will come and see you soon, you will take me out on sight seeing right ?''  I didn't know what to do , my heart danced hearing his words. I smiled nodding , I was emotional. ''Go you are getting late'' Yash peck my forehead pulling my cheeks.  ''Give me a hug Yash'' and he did, like a gentleman. Yash caressed my cheek, he thanked Shika; ''thanks for replying, I am indebted to you''

''No problem Yash, I will take my party on right time'' She winked and Yash just smiled. Was there something I didn't understand. Leave it, after a small chat with Yash, we moved in. Next 2 hrs I was just smiling recalling my moments with hin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Done with one more :) do drop in your views and comments.