When Aria whispered that in my ear I almost lost it. We didn't even go that far and I need a cold shower.

" Let me up baby girl"

" why"

" I need a shower" I said hoping my face wasn't bright red.

" Oh"  She said blushing and looking away before getting off.

I walked into the bathroom not bothering to grab clothes. Turned on the cold water and stripped before getting in.

By the time I got out I was all calmed. I wrapped up in a towel and went to our closet. Aria was in the bed it looked like she went back to sleep. I will have to wake her up so we can go downstairs when im done.

I slipped on a pair of boxers then jean shorts with a black t-shirt. Its not like we had a uniform to fight we shifted into our wolfs so their was no point.

When I was done at the closet, I went to the bet and lightly shook Aria trying to get her to wake up. she rolled over and opened her sleepy eyes.

" Time to get up"

" No come back to bed"

"  You no I can't baby girl"

" Fine I am getting up"

She got out of bed and walked to the closet. I watched her hips sway and had to look away before I needed another cold shower. She came back out of the closet in a pair of black leggings with a purple tanktop that came down just bellow her butt.

We walked downstairs holding hands. When we got down there almost everyone was already down their and eating. We grabbed some food and walked over to where my parents, Rosie, Chase, Anna, and Alex were. Anna was sitting in Alex's lap. We sat down and a few minutes later Olivia and Liam joined us. Olivia is getting really big she is almost to months. I can't wait until Aria is round with my child. I mean we have Rosie and Chase. I love them as if they were my own its just I want to experience it with Aria. I know its sounds sappy and all, but when it comes to a males mate we are all whipped.

" Cayden?" Alex said.

" Huh"

" I just asked if you could pass the syrup"

" Oh sorry"

" No worries"

I passed him the syrup and Aria asked " Babe you ok?"

" Yeah I am fine I was just thinking"

" Oh should I be worried"

" No I was just thinking about how I can't wait for you to be round with my child"

" I know me neither" She beamed up at me.

We finished the rest of breakfast in silence and soon it was time to go. Everybody in our pack was say goodbye to their families along with some of the fighters who found their mates here. The females would be leaving our pack to go with their mates after our mission. That is the way it's always been, however the males can choose to leave their pack, but its not common.

I wrapped my arms around Aria and kissed her passionately. I didn't want to let go, but I knew I had to. I broke away and my mom handed Rosie to Aria. I gave my mom a hug and a peck on the cheek. Then I kissed Rosie on the forehead.

" Be good for mommy. Daddy will be back soon"

Then I shook hands with Chase. He wants to be a big tough guy and said men only hug women not other men so we settled on hand shakes. He has really made me proud. He has even trained with us a couple times. The little guy will make a good fighter someday.

" Chase"

" Yes"

" Take care of are girls for me while im gone. Don't let Aria worry to much OK"

" Yes sir"

" Thank you bye guys" I said turning away and going to meet my group. I know we are going to have to fight, but i am going to give it the benefit of the doublt. We wil be able to take him down with no problem.

( Aria's Pov)

He said good bye to everyone and then he walked away to his group that he was incharge of. I am really proud of him and know that his plan will work. He is really strong and will come back to me, but I can't help it when I worry. I love him so much.

I took the kids inside and went to the pack playroom with them upstairs. Chase went right to play with the toy soliders with a little boy named Aaron who has become quite good friends with him. Rosie was sleeping in my lap while I sat on the couch in the play room. Anna and Sarah were playing house with dolls and a kitchen set.

I looked around the playrooom and it was bigger than anyother room in the house. There was a corrner for the game machines for the older kids. One corner was made into a house area with a kitchen set and table. With little doll cribs and changing tables. It also had a small ironing bored i with a fake iron.

There was a corner with boys toys like action figures. Also a tool bench with toy tools for them to play with. Thats where Chase and Aaron were playing. Then the last of the four courners had mats for ruff housing. So when the kids played they didn't get hurt. Right now there were some kids playing over there.

I couldn't help, but wish that I was them. Innocent with no clue as to what was happening now. I know that Cayden said there was a possiblity that the Alpha would just step down, but I am not stupid. I know he won't step down and that they will have to fight. No alpha is going to give their position up willingly.