Chapter 4

Buffy's POV

This week has been a long week. Thankfully it's Friday, and as an added bonus, I get to hang out with the good hair crew after school. Omg, did I just say  "the good hair crew", I blame you Cyrus!!

THE GOOD HAIR CREW

CyRuS😁
Howdy hey good hair crew.

(Me)
Cyrus, now you've got me saying good hair crew 

CyRuS😁
I knew I would bring you to our side. The good hair crew side.

Andi Mack🌸
Welcome buff. Hey guys you wanna come hang out with me at practice this evening?

CyRuS😁
I'll be there. Maybe somebody will be in need of some sunblock. What about you buffs?

(Me)
You can definitely count on me, I will be there 😎

Andi Mack🌸
Great! See you both there. I'll be the one out on the field doing all the tricks with the frisbee 😂

(Time skip to after school)

As I begin to head down the hallway, on my way to meet up with Cyrus and Andi, I hear a voice yell my name from behind me.

   "Buffy!" I look around and notice that it's Cyrus running my way, "Hey! I figured we'd walk together to meet up with andi." Cyrus added, noticeably out of breath.

   "Yeah sure, that way maybe I can help you with your blushing and freezing up around Jonah. Since he is going to be at practice too."  I replied hoping to help my best friend with his boy problems.

"I do tend to freeze up when Jonah is around, don't I? But I can't help it Buffy, it's just that I like him so much." Cyrus responded.

  "I know you like him that's why you need to talk to him instead of freezing up. Trust me, if he saw the Cyrus that andi and I see, he will love you." Buffy said with a confident voice. 

We shortly arrived at Andi's practice field, also known as the park. We sat on the bleachers watching Andi toss her frisbee.

I noticed that Jonah began walking towards us; looking over I see Cyrus already getting nervous.

"Cy's definitely going to freeze up again." I think to myself.

"Hey friends of Andi! How's it going?" Jonah said as he sat down on the bleacher beside Cyrus.

   "Just being a supportive friend in Andi's new endeavor! In Cyrus' words I might add. How about you?" I said looking over at Cyrus noticing he hasn't moved an inch.

  "Ah you know, just getting the team ready for our upcoming game. How are you Cyguy?" Jonah replied.

   It took him a minute to find his words but finally he spoke.

"I'm great Jonah. Now that you're here!" Cyrus blurted out while looking at Jonah wide eyed, "did I just say that out loud!" Cyrus nervously brushed his hands through his hair.