Chapter 2

Cyrus' POV
The weekend seemed to be nonexistent because today was the dreaded Monday. Like why can't Mondays vanish ?

I grabbed my backpack off the counter at my house and left out the door to walk on my way to Buffy's house.

"good hair crew, stop number 1" I announced as Buffy walked down her front steps.

"You seriously need to stop with that." She said annoyed. We walked a few minutes in silence before the dreaded question was brought up.

"So...Have you talked to Jonah any?" Buffy asked excitedly.

"And there it is... uh no not really. The last text was about the game and I asked him which sunblock he liked better." I face palmed.

"Cyrus, you just have to relax around him, he's just like you." She reassured.

"Ah yes, except he's a straight, sporty male who's basically the definition of masculinity." I scoffed.

"actually, Jonah has technically never said his sexuality. Just because he's dated girls doesn't mean he wouldn't be up to dating boys." Andi replied, walking up to us.

Buffy smirked after her statement. The smirk of suspicion because I knew she was thinking about doing something, I just didn't know what.

After the usual fifteen minute walk, we found
Our way onto the Jefferson Middle school campus.

"Heyyyy Andiman!" I heard Jonah shout as he jogged toward us at the front doors.

"Hi Jonah." Andi casually responded. I need to learn her ways.

"You ready for the game today?" He asked Andi, "and you're gonna be there too right Cy-guy ?"

I leaned back and whisper yelled to Buffy, "J-Jonah Beck just gave me a nickname !"

"You crack me up dude" he laughed, the dimple in his check deepened, "let's meet up before the game!"

"S-sure" my voice cracked.

Andi noticed my immediate failure as speaking and ended the conversation as we headed to class.

"Cyrus, just be you." She smiled.

"Yeah, like he just asked if you want to hang out. He's obviously intrigued into you somehow." Buffy reassured.

Maybe their right? No, they couldn't be. Jonah Beck can't like someone like me. 

*TIME SKIP TO AFTERSCHOOL*

"Thanks for coming to the game early with me, Buffy" I told her, trying to not get out of breath from packing around this vest on me. But you can never go wrong with proper outdoor care and safety.

"Hey Cy-guy !" I felt Jonah hug me from behind

. My face turned completely red, there was no hiding it.

"Looks like you might need some of the sunscreen too!"  Jonah added. I was so relieved he didn't pick up that it was because of him. Buffy laughed at his comment.

"Almost game time, think you're going to win?" Buffy questioned, "you either win or you don't. And I don't support losers!"

"We got this one in the bag, especially with all the tricks I've been teaching the team. I'm a little worried about the heat, but Cyrus right here has that down for us! Right my man?" Jonah said enthused.

"Y-you're hot" I stuttered. Buffy hit me with her arm nonchalantly, "I-I mean yeah it's h-hot." Wow. I'm such an embarrassment.

A/N: this picture is just PERFECTTTT

"Smooth cyrus, real smooth..." Buffy laughed.

"Right." Jonah said confused. Luckily Andi Mack showed up just in time, "Andiman! How's it goi---"

"Amber alert! Amber alert." The blonde girl said slyly, kissing Jonah on the cheek. I looked down at my feet, seeing Buffy's hands balled up into a fist.

"Hey babe!" Jonah said happily.

"Let's go talk a little before the game." She smiled.

"I was actually in the middle of a conv--" he was interrupted.

"They don't mind, do you?" She looked at us, with a stone cold stare.

"You got to have your little Jonah bear" Buffy added with her charmed Sarcasm and off they went.

"Wow, she's such a b-"

"Buffy! You can't go around calling people that." I yelled.

"What?! I was going to say bad girlfriend." She added.

"Whatever guys, game is starting. Wish me luck!" Andi giggled.

"LET's GO ANDI MACKK!" Buffy and I cheered excitedly, seeing the short hair girl smile from ear to ear.

*TIMESKIP- still Cyrus' POV*

THE GOOD HAIR CREW

BUFFYtheSLAYER🏃🏽‍♀️🏆
GRAND GAME TODAY ANDI MACK ! KEEP THE W's COMING.

ANDI MACK🌸
Thank you so much 😘

BUFFYtheSLAYER🏃🏽‍♀️🏆
Btw, if you guys lose, I will be a sore loser and I will fight you.

ANDI MACK🌸
Oh no, BUFFY I AM TINY. Don't hurt me 😭

BUFFYtheSLAYER🏃🏽‍♀️🏆
You're so cute when you're scared.

ANDI MACK🌸
Thanks, I think?

(ME)
Andi, you missed it. I accidentally called Jonah hot 😩

ANDI MACK🌸
OMG. IT IS THE UNIVERSE. IT MADE YOU PURPOSELY SAY IT. WHAT DID HE SAYYY? 😮

BUFFYtheSLAYER🏃🏽‍♀️🏆
Well, I tried to joke with Jonah about it because Cyrus stood their froze like a popsicle. I'm a good wing girl *flips curls*

(ME)
I seriously do not know what I'd do with you guys. Ughhh why must he be so perfect. Especially those dimples 😍

Oops, sorry. Lost my cooool for a second.

BUFFYtheSLAYER🏃🏽‍♀️🏆
Can't lose what you never had 🤷🏽‍♀️

ANDI MACK🌸
^^^^