First time he says "I love you"

(Sorry if it's long)

You had been dating for about a year now but he still hasn't told you that he loves you. You've said it every now and then, but it was never a full on 'I love you' it was always just 'love you' as he was leaving or something. It kind of made you sad that neither of you actually said it, and got you to thinking 'does he actually love me'? So you spent the whole day thinking of ways to tell him that you love him.

Namjoon- He was never really one to be romantic, so part of you understood why he probably never bothered. But nonetheless it still upset you, making you think 'well it's about damn time'. You stood in front of the door of your shared apartment and waited for Namjoon to come home. By the time he did, he opened the door "Hey (Y/n) I'm-" he looked at you standing there with a puzzled expression on his face "why are you just standing there? Are you ok?" He asked looking at you confused. "I love you." You said out of no where, still just standing there. "Well yeah I know you've said that before." He replied, putting his bag on the floor and walking past you to the couch. "No." You said turning around to face him. "No what?" He asked looking up at you from where he was sitting. "I mean it...I love you! But you never say it back! You just brush me off!" You said loudly, a frown on your face, you looked at him as if you where heart broken. He stood up and walked over to you, putting his hands on your shoulders. "(Y/n) I love you too."

Suga- He never said he loved you. You knew he wasn't that good at expressing himself with words, and he'd much rather show you that he loved you (and that he did 😏). But you still wanted him to say it, you didn't like being out in public and telling him you love him and he was just silent. Or being in front of the guys where he never did anything couple like in front of them, but the worst part was even when you where alone at home...he still never said he loved you. You where tired of it. You stomped into the bedroom where Yoongi was laying down relaxing, he looked at you raising an eyebrow at your stompy grumpy state low-key high-key thinking it was adorable. "Yoongi" you said sternly, "what did I do this time?" He asked looking at you smirking. "I love you!" You pouted closing your eyes tight, expecting silence or a curt 'oh'. But he said the most unexpected thing "I love you too jagi." You opened your eyes and looked at him like a deer caught in headlights with your mouth open, completely shocked. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies like that."

Jin- "Jin I love you" you said in the mirror, rehearsing how to say it and have it be effective. "Jin theres something I need to tell yo-" "I love you too (Y/n)." A familiar voice said from behind you. You turned around shocked, and there was Jin standing in the doorway with a huge smile on his face. "I know I never say it back, but it's true, saranghae (Y/n)." You smiled and ran over to him, wrapping him in a hug as if he had proposed to you. You both just stood there hugging each other. 

J-Hope- You where at one of BTS' concerts, you where in the front row since you where J-Hope's girlfriend. All the crowd was screaming in excitement as the boys where singing and dancing on stage. You knew that if you screamed to him telling him you loved him, he wouldn't notice because of all the other people, wether you where in the front row or not. So you took that chance and did it "HOBI I LOVE YOU!" You yelled as loud as you could, knowing it would be a miracle if he could hear you. But he did. It wasn't his part to sing but regardless he put his mic up to his mouth and "I love you too (Y/n)." He said with a kind smile. 

Jungkook- You where both cuddled up on the couch watching Iron man, you where enjoying the moment with your little Kookie, but he was just focused on the movie. You knew when he was like this it didn't matter what you say he would ignore it and stay absorbed into the film. "Kookie I love you" you said quietly looking at him admiring his cute face as he stared at the T.V, suddenly you saw him smile. 'That's odd, he never smiles at this scene' you thought to yourself. "Saranghae (Y/n)" he said looking down at you smiling. You couldn't help but blush and just pushed your face to his chest, almost finding it impossible to hold in a little squeal. 

Jimin- It wasn't that he didn't love you, it was that he was to shy to say he did, and you knew that. But recently you where just getting fed up with it, I mean come on it's been a year. The door to your shared apartment opened and in came Jimin 'speaking of the devil' you thought to yourself. "Hi jagiya!" He greeted happily, it was cute, but you where upset so you couldn't admit that. "Hi" you said in monotony. His smile became a frown in 0.01 seconds. "(Y/n) whats wrong?" He asked, concern all in his voice. "I love you" you said in a moody tone. "And...that's wrong?" He asked confused, and worried that he did something wrong. "No, what's wrong is that you never say it back." You replied finally looking at him. "Oh but jagi I do love you! I love you so much!" He exclaimed running over to you and engulfing you in a big bear hug, leaving little kisses all over your face. You gave in, letting out a little giggle. "Yay pabo loves me!" You said happily.

Taehyung- "Can aliens not love or something?" You asked your boyfriend Taehyung out of nowhere. "What do you mean?" He asked looking over at you. You where both sitting lazily on the couch next to each other just staring at the ceiling. "Well the one that's sitting next to me has never said it loves me" you replied still staring at the ceiling. "Well this alien doesn't know how to say it right." You looked at him confused, "what do you mean?" You asked him with a puzzled look as you sat up to face him. "Well I don't know wether to say 'I love you too', 'saranghae (Y/n)', or to snazz it up" he said simply. "Snazz it up?" You asked even more confused, not realizing he just told you he loved you twice. He just smiled and kissed you on the cheek and simply said "saranghae (Y/n)" while you still sat there trying to figure out what he meant by 'snazz it up'.

Again sorry if its long! Anyway I hope you guys liked it! ☺️