You Scare Them

(Sorry if it's long I should probably put it into two parts but again I'm lazy)

You where bored, your boyfriend was out all day at practice and you had stayed home. but home was boring without your boyfriend. You let out a sigh as you laid on the couch facing the ceiling. You had a thin lined frown on your face, but it wasn't long before it changed into a smirk. As punishment for your beloved leaving you alone all day you came up with a plan to scare him when he comes home. 

Namjoon- The door to the apartment opened and in came your boyfriend Namjoon, tired from his practice all day. He plopped his bag on the floor and shut the door behind him. "(Y/n)?" He called making his way to your shared bedroom. He walked in but didn't see you. You smiled trying to hold in a laugh from behind the opened door. When he was about to turn around and walk out you jumped out. "BOO!" You yelled holding your hands up. "Nice try babe." He said smirking. your smile turned into a frown as you put your hands down in defeat. You stood there and pouted looking up at him. He just smiled looking at you "it's gonna take more than that to scare me." With that you smirked already coming up with a plan for next time. 

Suga- Your boyfriend Yoongi walked into the bedroom after coming home. You quietly crept behind him and stood outside the bedroom door leaning against the wall preparing to jump out. You heard him plop onto the bed and you smirked. You jumped out from where you stood. "BOO!" You yelled but you instantly frowned to see he was already fast asleep on the bed. 'Next time I'm gonna make sure he's not in our room' you thought to yourself before smiling and climbing in the bed laying down next to him. 

Jin- The bedroom door opened and in walked your boyfriend Jin, the love of your life might I add. You wouldn't to anything to drastic for he was precious to you, but that being said you where you and you where bored, all morals got pushed aside. You went all out, you knew that if this worked it would be the one and only time you did it. You wanted to get him so bad he'd piss himself. So before he got home you went and trashed your shared bedroom making it look like someone broke into that room, you also opened the widow just to be extra. Jin walked into the room and immediately stopped in his place and looked around the room. "(Y/n)?" He asked, you could hear the panic in his voice. You where about to second guess what you where gonna do starting to feel bad, but then you remembered the time he scared you in public and you spilled your coffee all over you. So with a smirk on your face you jumped out from behind the bed and "BOO!" You yelled smiling. Jin jumped so high you thought he was gonna go through the ceiling, not to mention he screamed like a little girl. You dropped on the floor laughing, and the rest of the night he gave you the silent treatment. 

J-Hope- You loved Hobi so much you could never scare him to bad. After all he was your angel. But sometimes entertainment called for drastic measures...slightly drastic measures. You hid on the side of the front door to your shared apartment so when he opened it he couldn't see you, and waited for him to come home with an evil smirk on your face. The door opened and in walked your little angel. You jumped out behind and yelled "BOO!" Causing him to jump a little and turn around to look at you. "Why did you scare me Jagi?" He asked innocently looking down at you, you shrugged and replied "I was bored." He smirked "I can fix that" he said walking towards you. "NOPE!" You yelled running away from him to the other side of the apartment. (That's for another time)

Jungkook- You went into the living room and hid behind the arm of the couch on the side facing the opposite of the door way and sat there wait for your Kookie to come home. He opened the door and walked in and sat on the couch turning the T.V on to watch his favorite movie. Completely oblivious to his smirking little girlfriend hiding right next to him. The movie started and Kookie called out your name to let you know he was home. You took that as your signal and jumped up from hiding. "BOO!" You yelled holding your arms up. Jungkook jumped as he faced you. "Oh Jagi wanna watch Iron Man with me?" He asked trying to hid the fact that you scared the crap outta him. "I goootttt yooouuuuu" you teased climbing onto the couch and sitting next to him. "I-I don't k-know what you're t-talking about." He replied looking at the T.V, you just sat there smiling in triumph. 

Jimin- You walked into the kitchen and emptied on of the little cabinets putting the pans into the empty dishwasher so you could fit in. You smirked as you closed the cabinet door behind you and listened carefully for him to come in. You knew the kitchen would be the first place he'd go because he'd always be hungry when he comes home (same). The door opened and in came Jimin humming one of his songs. You stifled a laugh as you sat in the cramped dark cabinet waiting for him to get closer. Once you thought he got close enough you swung the cabinet door open and jumped out yelling "BOO!" Jim let out a scream of terror and ran to the living room and jumped onto the couch, his face buried in the pillows. "JAGI IS SO MEAN!" He whine/yelled as if there was other people around. You laughed at him and walked to him hugging him from behind, "I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself." You giggled.

Taehyung- You hid behind the bedroom door waiting for you boyfriend to enter the room. Once he walked in you jumped on his back. "BOO!" You yelled loudly while laughing. He jumped and threw you onto the bed out of reflexes. Once he saw that it was indeed you he gasped, "jagi I could have hurt you!" He exclaimed full of concern for his girlfriend. But you just laid on the bed laughing your butt off rolling around hysterically at his reaction. He sighed and gave in and soon the two of you ended up in an uproar of laughter, resulting in a noise complaint from your neighbors. 

Whew another chapter! Hope you liked it! ☺️