Where they like to go/do on a date

Namjoon- He likes to take you to a casual dinner, one that doesn't require any fancy dressing up to do, and then go to a late movie.

Suga- Yoongi just likes it when the two of you stay home and cuddle in bed all night talking about whatever comes to mind just relaxing until finally the two of you drift off to sleep together with him holding close.

Jin- He likes going to the mall and getting you new outfits and makeup to help make sure you look fly asf, just like him.

J-Hope- Your angel and hope likes to walk along the ocean with, at any time of the day, and just talk about whatever while holding hands, occasionally going in for a swim.

Jungkook- Kookie likes doing the same as J-Hope, but he prefers it at night, more romantic with the light of the moon glistening in the waves. 

Jimin- He likes the idea of a country side date, walking holding hands and looking at the nature around the two of you, just having a good but laid back time.

Taehyung- He likes to take you to amusement parks, holding your hand, seeing your smiling face, and just having a fun time.

Just a cute little thing, I got all of these off of their personal profiles so that they where as accurate as possible, but I couldn't find Suga's so I just guessed on his, anyway I hope you liked it! ☺️