They catch you singing

(This ones long because I'm lazy and don't feel like putting it into two parts)

You decided that you wanted to take a shower since your boyfriend was out at practice and you had some time to yourself. You got everything ready and went into the shower, the nice warm water relaxing your muscles as it hit your skin. After a little while you started to sing, the words left your mouth quietly but soon it got louder and louder until finally you where singing your heart out. It was so loud between the water from the shower and your voice that you didn't hear the door open. 

Namjoon- He slowly and quietly opened the bathroom door upon hearing your voice. Once he was in the bathroom he sat on the counter next to the sink. "Wow" he whispered to make sure that you didn't hear him. Because he knew that if you did you would have stopped. Once you finished the song you turned off the water and pulled the shower curtain open. "KYAA!" You shrieked as you saw your boyfriend sitting on the counter in front of you. You where blushing like crazy, not because you're standing in front of him naked but because you just sang in front of him. He smiled like a dork, his dimple showing, "you have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard (Y/n)." He said sweetly. "And the most beautiful body." He added, his smile now a mischievous smirk. With that you yelled for him to get out, shoving him out the door. 

Suga- He got home early but when he opened the door to the apartment the first thing he heard was singing. He thought it sounded amazing, but he didn't know it was you since he had never heard you sing before. he walked around trying to find where it was coming from when he finally traced it to your shared bathroom. The shower was on so he thought that you where just listing to music, but then he realized that there was no music in the background. He smiled and opened to door quietly and walked in. he sat on the floor leaning against the cabinets. His smile grew bigger and bigger thinking he was listening to an angel. Before he knew it he fell asleep like your voice was a lullaby. You turned off the water and opened the curtain but jumped upon seeing your adorable sleeping boyfriend on the bathroom floor. 

Jin- When Jin got home from practice the first thing he heard was your voice, he instantly dropped everything and ran to the bathroom where you were. He smiled leaning against the door with his ear pressed to it and mouthed the words being careful for you to not hear him. Right when he heard the water stop he quickly ran off back to the entry way acting like he just got home when you got out of the bathroom. "Jin you're home!" You exclaimed excitedly running to him to hug him. He hugged you back. "Jagiya you smell good" he said smiling "you have a nice voice too." He said still smiling. You blushed but thanked him anyway. 

J-Hope- Once he got home and entered the apartment the first thing he heard was your beautiful voice. He followed the sound to the bathroom and carelessly opened the door, but you didn't hear him you where so focused on singing. He stood there for a little while just listening, but then decided to poke his head in the shower. "(Y/n)! You have a great voice!" He said loudly over the water. Your face instantly got red and you tried to tell him to get out. "No! Sing for me!" He protested, and not being able to day no to this cutie you sighed and gave in. You ended up in the shower for an extra ten minutes. 

Jungkook- He smiled once your voice hit his ears. He quickly made his way to the bathroom door and pressed his whole body against it. He had a big smile on his face just absorbed into the song. He was so into it he hadn't noticed the water stopped and that you where out of the shower. You wrapped yourself in a towel still humming the song and opened the door. But instantly jumped back as a certain Kookie fell onto the floor below your feet. 

Jimin- He opened the door and upon hearing your singing voice he smiled and walked to the bathroom. He opened the door and hopped up onto the counter across from the shower. He sat for a little while smiling and bobbing his head to your voice. Until he couldn't help it and ended up signing with you. You blushed behind the curtain but continued to sing, the both of you smiling and singing together. 

Taehyung- He smirked and went to the bathroom door after entering the apartment and pulled out his phone and recorded your voice. Once you got out and opened the door you saw him leaning on the floor with his phone out. "Taehyung! Delete that now!" You yelled chasing him around the apartment. But he didn't, he made it as your ring tone. And you refused to call him for weeks until he finally changed your ringtone back to what it originally was. But you gave in and let him keep the recording of your voice and he listened to it every time he was on tour and missed you or he was upset, and he always smiled when the melody hit his ears. 

Hope you liked it! I might not be able to update for a couple weeks, but I promise I will as soon as I can! ☺️