chapter 30-the end

Start from the beginning

"You hate him, don't you." Grandpa asked once we were alone. I stared at him keeping my face blank. "Who?" He raised a brow at my response. "You know who, but I won't push you. He might have a reason to do so." I snorted, "I don't care what his reasons were now. He got what he wanted. I want nothing to with him." Grandpa nodded and then frowned, "you know he's is still my grandson, my family."

"I never said you couldn't meet him. I don't want to see him or do anything with him. You are free to see each other." Grandpa smiled and dad came in at the exact moment. Dad told me to change and I did while they waited outside. Once I was ready I walked out and saw them both waiting for me. We drove baack to the mansion and I wince as I looked at the entrance.

Memories evading my mind but I had to stop. Closing my eyes I breathed but my eyes gave away as tears fell down. Suddenly I was crushed into a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Ishra voice rang in my ear and  relaxed. "It's okay. Let's go in." I wiped my tears and shake my head to clear it. This is not the time to act weak. If he can stomp over you then you can get back up. We went in and I went straight to my room. I had packing to do.

................

I went downstairs where everyone waa already dining. Well not everyone. "Where are maher and Afan?" I asked as I took a seat. "Maher blamed himself for everything and left while Afan went with him." Ishra said and papa sighed, "think again, Alishba. It's not easy living alone." I had made up my mind and nothings changing that. "I'm sure, dad. I'm a big girl. I'll handle" i gave them a faint smile and we ate dinner. "By the way I've finalise everything and I'm leaving tomorrow." They all looked at me stunned while I ate. "So soon. You could wait while we go back." Dad said. "No dad, I want to forget as soon as possible." Something pass through his eyes, "it's your decision. I wish you best. But you had to go for a checkup to doctor's in two weeks." I frowned asking, "why?" "Just thee regulars. Don't forget?" He answered quickly. "I'll miss you, callme and text me anytime." Ishra gave me a side hug before we departed ways and went into our room. I'll miss her.

...................

I could not sleep whole night. The room was haunting me with it's memories and I just wanted to forget. I was more then relieved when the morning came. I gathered my belongings and went downstairs. "Morning everyone," I went and hugged everyone as tears fell. "My flight's in an hour. I'll be leaving. I'll miss you. I'll be in contact. Good bye." I said as I took a last look at everyone before getting in the car.

This was new beginning.

........................

Narrator pov:

Everyone was happy, well except for him. He looked blaankly at the people approaching him. He will forever live with the guilt.

"Do you Ryan Nawaz take Rimsha Mughal to be your legal wife?

Everyone stared expectantly, he just stared at floor. A sigh of relief fell from from everyone lips as they heard him say.

"I do."

................. ..

THE END

YES PEOPLE, THIS BOOK HAS FINALLY CAME TO AN END....DANG IT I WANNA GIVE THE EVIL LAAUGH FOR THE ENDING...

*HA HAA AHHA HA*

WELL IT SOUNDED BETTER IN MY MIND...ANYWAYS....

I HAVE A SURPRISE AND THE SURPRISE IS THAT I'LL BE CONTINUING IT IN ANOTHER BOOK YES. IT WILL ALSO HAVE ALLL THESE CHARACTERS PLUS NEW ONES. I'VE GOT IT BUT IT WILL BE UP IN A WEEK OR TWO.

THE NAME IS 'ONE LAST CHANCE.' AND IT WILL BE UP IN MY PROFIKE. SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW TO KEEP UPDATED...BUT IF U DON'T WANT TO ITS OKAY....

NEXT...THANK U THAANK U THANK U FOR ALL THE SUPPORT...THE VOTES, COMMENTS...LOVE YOU ALL.....

PLUS...IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE....

THIS IS THEE LONGEST AUTHOR NOTE I'VE WRITTEN...ALL IN ALL THIS BOOK IS DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE WHO READ IT AND SUPPORTED ME...

LUV YAH ALL....

P.S. MEAN WHILE CHECK MY OTHER BOOK IT'S ONLY GOT THREE CHAPTERS BUT I'LL DO WITH Some FEEDBACK....

SEE U UNTIL NEXT BOOK....