chapter 28

Just found this song in my playlist and thought fit perfectly with the scene where Ryan and Alishba are together...just play it along..after you see this flower 🌼🌼🌼. you'll get the feel it's basically what Ryan is feeling... I hope

Alishba pov:

Next day was uneventful with me lurking around the house and beach feeling lazy. Ryan had doubled the security around and I was not allowed to travel alone. It was annoying but since he agreed to stay here for two weeks I did not say anything to him.

Beside lazy, I was sleepy because I could not get sleep last night. I woke up several time due to nightmares from earlier. Ryan was there when I first woke up but then the next two time I woke up alone. And he was absent when I woke up at morning. I asked Papa and he told me Ryan had some business to deal since he'll be needing to work from here. I had felt guilty for keeping him away from work but it was just two weeks and tgen everything would be back to normal.

"Daydreaming?" I let out a gasp as I placed a hand on my heart looking over to voice. "Don't scare me like that Maher?" I punched his arm while he just chuckled. "I'm sorry if I startled you but I called your name serveral time. Anyways what caught your mind?" I looked him and then at the water. "Nothing, just hoping everything goes smoothly." I was scared Ryan might not like it. But he needed this.

"You're worrying too much. Just relax. We got this." I smiled at him and sighed closing my eyes. My eyes suddenly feeling heavy. "You didn't sleep last night." It was not a question. He knew I did not sleep. "Nightmares." A sigh left my lips as I remembered how I woke up everytime. Panting, drenched in sweat and tears rolling down my cheeks. "Come on let's get you to bed." Maher pulled me up abruptly making me crash into his chest. He just chuckled and pinched my cheeks, "still clumsy, Ali." I playfully glared at him and huffed, "i wasn't clumsy. You took me off guard." I defended my self as I crossed my arms. "He pulled hi face down to my level with a appropriate space between us. "Sure, whatever you say Ali." He smirked and this time pinched my nose. I scowled and pushed him back walking back to the mansion.

"Wait, wait, Ali. I'm sorry." He followed me but I was tired to stop and argue with him so I just kept walking. "Ali." He called again but I just step in my room and closed the door. I fell on the bed and slept.

...................

Narrator pov:

He looked warily at the woman sitting in front. "So what do you choose?" She asked in a nonchalant way. He guessed by her uninterested behaviour that she knew he had not decided. "Son, i hope you have chosen wisely. You know the consequences of your choice." The other man, he once referred​ to as father looked him calmly. Ryan was on edge already. Last night was restless and he was already feeling bad for leaving her belle alone when she needed him. But he needed to deal with this once and for all.

"Why did you attack her?" I asked through clenched teeth. "And I wished she got killed. It would've been much easier." Rimsha hissed making Ryan slam his hand on the desk as he stood up. "Think like that one more time and I'll make sure you won't be able to think again." This sudden action made Rimsha wince but she was like man on mission. She will get him back afterall, there was no room for mistake now. "All I'm saying is that you had what you wanted from her now, don't you think you should give us what we wanted." Ryan frowned and closed his eyes painfully. He still felt the guilt for what he did but now things changed. He just wished she would not know.

"She's right son. You don't want her to find out, now do you? It's time you give what was rightfully mine. " Ryan looked the old man like he was crazy. He had the guts to come baack and say he owns those things. He had no right. "They were never yours. Grandpa knew you want mother for her wealth, just like this woman here, that's why he gave everything to me. You were just as greedy as your whole family." Ryan words dripped with venom as he stared at both people he hated the most sitting in front of him calmly. He did not understand how they could be so calm while he was about to loose his mind. He had a feeling they are planning something big.