chapter 6

Asslamoalaiykum.......Okay....so sorry for late update....

UNEDITED

Alishba pov:

It's been three days since my last encounter with Ryan. I haven't seen him since. I had so many questions and stuff. These three days have been the most boring ones. Everyday a maid would come clean my room and deliver me three meals a day. I tried to talk to her but nothing. I also tried to talk through signs because I thought she might be deaf. But she ignored me. I tried to escape but she locked the door.

I had tried to broke the lock but they were not just one lock. There was a freaking pincode. So, technically yes those three days had been my worst. Also, once I decided to look in that file named IMPORTANT  but guess what? The maid took it. I'm still curious and the cat's been bugging me. Curiosity is not killing my cat instead my cat is more annoyong. But i got it under control as today ishra texted me that she will visit me so currently I'm looking for outfit. It was pretty strange I was kidnapped yet I was living luxuriously except for freedom. I was locked in one room. Oh did I mention that someone finally set LCD in my room. MY room. It gave foreign vibe yet feels familiar.

I made my way into the closet and decided what to wear. I won't be going out so something casual will be fine. I settle for sweatpants and a grey oversized t-shirt. It had my favourite character bugs bunny on front. I loosely did my hijab and made my way to room only to be tackled to the ground. I screamed and wiggled thanks to the training my brother gave me. I punched in stomach and hear a groan. "Damn girl, for someone short you have strong punch." My eyes widen.

"Ishra, oh my God. I'm so sorry. I thought it was someone else." She was now holding her stomach and I was kneeling beside her. She glanced at me any smirked. "I hope my brother hadn't gotten anything like this from you." I bit my lip to stop from chuckling. Shaking my head on her I helped her get up. "I haven't seen him since that day." I rolled my eyes.

Grabbing my phone I replied to text from Maher. Which reminds me, once I get my hands on Ryan I'll show him what my punch can do. That jerk deleted Mahers number and photos and everything related to him. Thanks to my memory I memorized the number by heart. he texted to ask if I was okay and if Ryan was treating me well. His text made my stomach flutters.  I missed him terribly. He said papa told him what it's all about and he agreed and understands. But he won't let me know. He said and I quote. You'll know all, in good time.' I hate it. Everybody keeping things from me. It's frustrating.

"Alishba, where are you gone?" Ishra shook my body. I blinked and looked her. "I'm sorry. I just zoned out. What were you saying?" I gave her a sheepish look. She raised a brow than looked me up down. "What are you wearing? Is this how you dress in front of my brother?" She crossed her arms and I crossed mine back and raised a brow. "Yes, what's wrong with my dressing? And beside it's not like I'm here to impress your brother." She smirked and walk towards my closet. "Are you sure you don't want to impress him?" My eyes widened and I followed her in. She was rummaging through my clothes. I crossed my arms. "What are you implying?" She looked me grinning and shook her head.

"Nothing. Now take this and change. We're going out." I looked her confused. "Out?" She beamed and nodded her head. "Yes. We're going shopping!" She squealed. Maybe I heard wrong. She meant to say she was going shopping. "You mean you are going on shopping?" She gave me a you-are-deaf look. "No doofus, I mean we. As in you and me. W-E weee." She explained how to say we. Seriously. I crossed my arms. "Incase you didn't notice I'm not even allowed to go out this room. how will I go out?"