chapter 30-the end

The pic above was suppose to be in chapter 28 in the date. This was how it was arranged plus with a small hut over the table and chair...but I couldn't put it there so here it is.

Helooo.... I know most of you just wanted to push me off a cliff or skin me alive but I assure you that by the end of this chapter you'll be satisfied. And there will be a boom surprise in the chapter....just a heads up u know....

Alishba pov:

"Are you sure?" A voice whispered but my mind did not registered who it belonged to but then another voice spoke, "we cannot tell for sure, we need to wait for another wweek or two before we say something for sure. For now take care of her. She'll need to eat healthy to gain her energy." I realised the voice could be of doctor. My head throbbed and my eyes hurt to open so I kept them close. I heard the footsteps and then the door closed. A sigh escaped my lips as the room fell silent. I opened my eyes trying to adjust to the lights. After several attempts I was able to do so without successfully.

Looking around I found myself in a dimly lit hospital room. I blinked several times before everything that happened registered in my brain. Tears started to fall at the recall of each painful memory. The pain of betrayal was the prominent making me want to scream. And I just did that I screamed with all my might. The door slammed open when papa and grandpa rushed in along with others. Tearrs blurred my vision as my body felt numb and soon again my eyes felt heavy taking me into deep sleep.

...................

The next time I opened my eyes I was not alone. Papa and grandpa were beside me. Papa was the first to notice  me awake and got up quickly before giving me water. The water went down my throat soothing it from the itchiness​ caused by screaming. "How are you feeling, babygirl?" He kissed my forehead and stroked my hair as he looked me with regretful and sad eyes. whereas, I'm sure mine looked empty and cold. I just stared ahead and sighed. This was not how I imagined his birthday would go. Forget that, I did not know he married me for my money, which frankly I did not know I owned until yesterday. "Alishba, talk to be dear. Say something." 

"I want to go home." i whispered as I heard him sigh and then wetness on my hand. Looking up, papa was crying, as much as I was numb it still hurt that he was crying. "i'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry. If only I knew. I'm sorry." he was blaming himself which was not good. Even I could not tell what he wanted. I wiped Papa's tears and held his cheek, "it's not your fault. You couldn't tell what he wanted." He kissed my palm and step back shaking his head. "But it is my fault. If only I hadn't made the deal-" he paused and looked me with regret.

"He wouldn't agree to marry you so I promised him that he will get your share if he marry you." I looked at my father and realized that I was always lied too. Another lie. How many more till I could not take it. But him telling me this didn't faze me because I was already numb and hollow and didn't think anything would affect me now. "I forgive you." I whispered and he tensed looking at me stunned.

"No, no-its my fault. You can't forgive me easily. I ruined my baby's life." He fell on his knees as he sobbed while grandpa came closer and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Dad, I forgive you, because you did what you thought was best for me. It's just my luck that I couldn't get love. It's not your fault." He looked me and wiped his tears before getting up. He hugged me as he kissed my head repeatedly. "We're leaving this place. We're going away from here. If that's okay with you." I pulled back a little and dad loosened his grip. "I want to start over. I don't want any reminder. I want to move to another state. Alone." He looked me  contemplating what I just said. "You haven't lived on your own. If can't leave you alone after this. I will-" I cut him off. "Please dad, I want some space, some alone time. I will be in touch with you. I love you but I need to do it on my own." He sighed and kissed my forehead, "I'll get the discharge pappers." Without a word he left leaving me with grandpa.