chapter 29

Ding dong....heloooo....an update yes yes yes, because you guyz are sooo amazing...love you
P.s. important author note at tge end.

Alishba pov:

Life could not be any better. This whole week had been so blissful. It was heaven. Ryan spend more time with me in the evening while in the morning I was with family. It was going good. Just one more week till its out and I hoped Ryan would like it.

Presently, I'm waiting for Ryan in our room. It's past eight and he hasn't​ came. Usually he is back by six or seven. But today he hasn't arrived yet. I took a shower and changed into my PJ's. Drying my hair I got out to find Ryan walking out of the closet with suits in his hand. I frowned as my gaze fell on the suitcase. "You're going somewhere?"
He turned around startled. "Yes." Was his curt answer. "Where?" He was still packing some of his essentials.

"Something important came up about business, I had to leave. I'll be back in four five days." I frowned. He was not looking at me like he was purposefully avoiding me. He zipped up his case and turned to look me. Finally, his eyes were swollen like he cried or something. His hair was all over the place. But nonetheless, he still looked sexy. He came closer and pulled me closer to him. Staring at me intensely he lowered his lips to capture mine in an urgent need. The desire was there but he was fighting it. Pulling back, we both tried to catch our breaths. "You are mine, understood. No matter what happens, YOU. BELONG. TO. ME." he said each word slowly and clearly as if making me understand. "Do you understand?" He asked making me look up at him with strange expression. Where was this coming from?

"What is going on? Why are you asking that?" I voiced my thought and his grip only tighten, "answer me." I sighed knowing he would not stop until he got the answers. "Yes, I'm yours, forever." I pulled his tie towards me making his head come closer. We were mere inches apart. "And you are MINE." I emphasised mine. He didn't waste time to seal our lips. We broke apart and he glanced one last​time before going out of the room. I sighed as I fell on bed and stared up at the ceiling. My eyes wandered to his words. He was acting strangely possessive. Honestly, I find that hot but there is that nagging feeling in my heart. Letting it go, I settled under the covers before sleep took over me.

........................

5 days later,

It was Ryan birthday tomorrow and we were making last minute preparation. These past five days were so long. Ryan and I didn't talk at all. Although I would receive good morning and good night text but that was all. Whenever I tried calling him it would go straight to voice mail. It was starting to tick me off but since he will arrive tomorrow I was happy. It was so hard to sleep without Ryan, I never realised that I would get so attached with Ryan in such a short span of time. I was currently packing his gift. I could not decide what to buy him. So I decided on the scrap book. It was beautiful book. I had put in our pictures in few pages and left the rest to fill in as the time went by. I also bought him his favourite watch. I remembered he said he would like to buy it later. So I purchased it along with a cologne.

I put them all in my closet hiding them from him. Tomorrow, just few more hours and it'll be the most surprising birthday.

.........................

My eyes opened as the sun rays peeked through the curtains and caressed my face. Getting out of the bed I was extra skippy today. Ryan will arrive at five according to his text message. And it was already ten. I hopped in shower and took aa refreshing shower before getting dressed casually. Making my way down I greeted everyone and we started our breakfast.

"So, when will the party began." Papa asked as I took a sip of my green tea. "Ryan texted yesterday telling me he'll arrive at five so I say four thirty will do. That way the guest won't have to wait long and later on we can extend the party with a dinner for everyone. How's that?" I asked looking around the table to everyone staring at me mouth open. "Why the last minute change. Uh, we'll have to tell them to come early. Urrghh...Ryan bro, I'll tell you." Ishra huffed as she ate along huffing. "You had it all planned. Then it won't be a problem." Grandpa smiled and I smiled back. "The only problem will be-" all eyes now turned to Afan who looked at me then Ishra then shared a knowing glance with Maher before speaking, "these girls getting ready." Ishra and I looked at each other before she leaned over me to slap Afan on back of head and I slapped his arm. "Ow, woman stop the violence." He whinned while rubbing his head and arm. "Man, you were in with me. Why am I the only martyr." Maher just laughed along with the rest of us. The breakfast was lively and fresh. But still the same nagging feeling was there at the back of my mind.