"I was speaking to Jiyoung, not you," Yoongi snaps, and Taehyung pouts again, falling back onto the couch.

"WHY DOES NOBODY LOVE ME?!" he sobs, dramatically putting his face in his hands.

I ignore him, skipping out the door with Yoongi at my heels.

"Where do you wanna go for breakfast?" he asks me, intertwining his fingers with mine out of habit.

I hum while pondering as we both wait for the elevator. "I want cake," I finally decide as we both stroll into the lift.

"Dessert in the morning?" he raises an eyebrow, and I nod. He reaches across with his free hand to tousle my hair, as if to say "anything for you, princess".

We take five minutes to arrive at the cafe across the street, and another five minutes to find an empty booth. A waitress comes over to our table the moment we've settled down, notebook in her palm and pen in her hand, all ready to take our order.

"One strawberry cheesecake, two spoons," I tell her, already predicting that I won't be able to finish the cake by myself.

The waitress nods, about to scribble down my order onto her notebook, when Yoongi cuts in.

"I'm sorry, she means two strawberry cheesecakes and one spoon," he corrects me.

"What?" I widen my eyes, only to receive a wink from Yoongi and a soft giggle from the waitress.

"Your boyfriend is cute," she says, pocketing the notebook and gazing at us enviously.

"Oh, he's not-"

"I know," Yoongi grins, not even trying to deny her accusation.

The waitress giggles again, before returning to the kitchen to process our order.

"I won't be able to finish one slice of cake by myself," I argue once she's gone.

"But half a slice of cake isn't enough for me," Yoongi protests. "And don't deny the fact that the only reason why you would want to share a slice of cake is because you want a taste of my saliva," he winks again. "Now we have a win-win situation."

"That's not true!" I deny, puffing my cheeks up to hide my embarrassment - because he's right. "A-and anyway, I can taste your saliva even without sharing the cake."

"Hm?" Yoongi smiles cunningly, leaning forward to fold his arms on the table. "Like how?"

I place my elbows on the table, cupping my cheeks in my hands as I try to think of an answer to his question.

And then he does the simplest thing in the world. He leans over and pecks me on the lips.

My eyes go wide the moment I feel his lips on mine, and my heartbeat becomes so fast that for a while, I thought my chest was going to explode.

Very sadly, it ends as quickly as it started, and I try not to show my disappointment when Yoongi decides to pull away from my lips. He settles back in his seat as if nothing happened, but the faint patches of red on his cheeks betray his nonchalance.

"So how did that taste?" he asks me with a smirk, elbows on the table as he judges my reaction.

I open my mouth to answer, but no sound comes out. It takes ages before I finally recover from my state of shock.

"I didn't give you permission to do that!" I kick him under the table, finally finding my voice, my face already as red as a tomato by now.

"You seemed to enjoy it though," Yoongi points out, the sly smile growing on his face. "You didn't push me away."