Meeting Dani

Damien

I wake up with a feeling of satisfaction. I look over at Anton sleeping peacefully next to me and sigh with content. I grab my phone from my pants pocket and check what time it is. I notice I got a few texts from Dani.

Dani

Hey Bro

Dani

Heard you were looking for me

Dani

Sorry I was busy

Dani

You can come over tonight if you want. Once everyone else is gone

Dani

We can finally talk

Dani

I haven't got to see you much lately

Dani

I've missed my little brother

I smile. Some people find it weird that we're so close as siblings. I'm just glad I'll always have someone there for me.

I feel strong arms wrap around me and soft lips kiss my neck.

"Hey baby. How'd you sleep?"

I love how sexy his morning voice is.

"Fine. You?"

"My ass sorta hurts. I'm not sure why,"

I giggled.

"Maybe it's 'cause I dominated your slutty ass last night"

"Maybe" he pulled me into a deep kiss. My phone buzzed in my hand.

"Who's texting you right now? What time is it anyways?"

"It's 7:42. And I'm texting Dani,"

"Danny? You cheating on me already?"

"Why the fuck would I wanna do that?" I pulled him into another kiss and my phone went off again. God dammit Dani, gimme a second!

"Dani is my sister" I explained answering her texts.

"Oh, didn't realize your sister's name was Dani"

"Yeah, she's great. You didn't really get to meet her before. I mostly dragged you to her bar so I could get you drunk and convince you to fuck me," I said nonchalantly.

He smirked. "And I'm the slut," He started kissing my neck. I moan and tilt my head so he can nip and suck at my sweet spot.

"Could you put the phone down for a second? I'm trying to make out with you here,"

I smile. "Sorry" I turn off my phone and put it on the bedside table. "Now, where were we?"

~

"Hey, do you want to come with me to Dani's tonight?"

It was near 11 and I was about to leave. I looked at Anton sitting on the couch watching TV.

"The bar will be closed so no one else will be there. What do you think?"

"Sure, why not"

We leave a half hour later. Before we enter the bar I turn to Anton.

"Hey, just before we go in. Dani is going to judge you. Literally every other guy I've brought here has been an abusive asshole who does whatever he wants to me," I would have continued but Anton had that look in his eyes like he just wanted to make me feel better.