Gentle Sex

Anton

I sat on the couch and just thought. I was watching TV but it just sounds like white noise in the background now. 

Damien came in and sat next to me on the couch. I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. He immediately started kissing my neck. No, I don't want sex. I just want you, damn it!

I push him away and he looks at me confused. This was starting to drive me crazy. I had to fix this.

Damien

I don't get it. He pulled me closer then pushed me away. What does he want? He looked mad now. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room.

"What are you doing?"

"Just come with me" He snapped.

As soon as we were in his room he started kissing my neck. I knew it, he just wants sex cause he's mad.

I started palming him through his jeans, he grabbed my hand and pinned it over my head as he ground his knee into my crotch. I groaned at the feeling.

Anton

Like I said, I don't want sex. I just want Damien to stop thinking he's worthless. I want him to feel good. 

I kiss him but I close my mouth. Like I thought he tried to shove his tongue in my mouth. He grabbed my head with his free hand and pulled me closer but I still didn't open my mouth.

Damien

What the fuck is happening right now? What does this guy want?! I don't understand!

Anton brings me to his bed and tells me to lie on my back. He takes off my shirt and undoes the button to my jeans. 

Anton

I run my tongue along his chest, sucking his abs. I'm trying not to turn myself on but I forgot how hot he was. I kiss my way down his body to his V-line.

I start sucking on his hip bone and he groans. I take his pants off and start mouthing at his crotch. He groans and grabs my hair.

"Daddy, stop teasing" he moans. 

"Don't call me that. Call me by my name" 

"Okay, Anton"

I take his boxers off and swirl my tongue around his tip. He moans.

I slowly take more of him into my mouth and start to bob my head slowly.

"Ah, fuck daddy...Anton" he corrects himself. 

I keep going, trying to take more of him in. I run my tongue up the side of his dick and start sucking harder.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, more.

He keeps doing that. I've got an idea.

Damien

I keep doing that. It's a reflex now, from the number of guys who have told me to call them that. I don't get why he doesn't like that anymore. He told me to say it before. He has a daddy kink, right? 

Suddenly Anton stops what he's doing and leans close to me. 

He whispers in my ear "You are mine. Don't call me 'Daddy'. Daddy could be anybody. You are mine. You belong to me. You only say my name. Got it?" He said in a stern voice. I whimpered and nodded.

"Say it. Say my name," 

"Anton,"

"Good boy"

He went back to what he was doing. He took almost all of me this time and bobbed his head fast. He started fucking my slit with his tongue.

"Fuck, Anton, it feels so good! More!"

Anton

That worked.

I thought about doing whatever he did to me that felt so good but I figured it probably wouldn't work as well because I don't know what I'm doing. I just continued to lick his slit and swirl my tongue around his tip. 

He moaned, grabbing my hair and bucked into my mouth.

I gagged and held his hips down. How many time has he done this to stand people fucking his throat?

I bob my head faster and suck harder on his cock.

"Anton, don't stop. I'm so close," he moans. 

I start moaning around his cock, throwing him closer to the edge.

He screams my name as he cums into my mouth. I swallow it and lie down next to him.

"Was that all you wanted?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"What was the point of taking my shirt off?" 

"Because you're really fucking hot,"  

He smiles, then gets up to leave again. 

"No, stay for a while,"

He looks at me confused again but stays.

"Um, okay, sure,"

We lie together for a while until I fall asleep. When I woke up he was gone again.