Teasing

Anton

I wake up with a slight headache. I was probably drinking. I've drank so much over the years that hangovers aren't as severe for me. I've trained myself to remember a majority of the night in case someone I was meant to negotiate with tries to give me promised information then gets me drunk enough to forget they said it. That way they can say they gave us the information and it's our fault if we don't know it. I think back to last night.

I remember Damien inviting me for drinks. I remember drinking a lot. I remember thinking Damien looked really cute and then thinking I could get my mind off him by getting one of the girls to dance for me...but I didn't know how. I remember asking Damien how and he did it instead. I remember how hot he looked. I remember him moaning 'daddy' in my ear. I remember him not letting me touch him until we got back to the apartment. I remember us getting undressed but that's where it starts to get hazy. I remember him moaning, begging for me, but not very clearly. I try sitting up and realise my hand is sticky...oh, I remember that too. Not clearly enough though.

I don't remember how it felt, I don't remember all the delicious sounds I could draw out of him, I don't remember making him scream enough. He fucked me and I can't remember a thing. That little slut...I think I should have a word with him.

Damien

"I tried to get him drunk enough that he wouldn't remember last night but I want him even more now!" I complain to Dani over the phone. "I wish I could just go over there and kiss him!" I whine.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" said Dani's voice. That's her version of 'I told you so'. I hate when she's right. Why is she always right?

"What am I going to do?"

"I don't know, man. If you're getting attached to this guy I can't really pull you out of it. You can't leave someone once you've gotten attached to them and now that you know what it's like to be with him you want more. I knew this was gonna happen I just knew there was no way in stopping you"

I sigh. "Yeah, I know. I wish I didn't do this"

"So do I, I hate to see you suffer so often. There's a chance you can forget about him now that you know what it's like to be with him and because he doesn't remember what happened"

I was about to answer when Anton burst through the door, startling me.

"Ah, Anton, What the fuck! What do you want?"

"You"

"W-what?" I ask nervously. I think he might remember last night.

He leaned close to me and said

"You little slut. You played me. You got me to fuck you and you got me drunk so I would forget"

Oh fuck, I'm so screwed.

I could hear the phone beep as Dani hung up. I started panicking and frantically trying to apologise.

"Anton, I'm so sorry. I'm so-"

He kissed me. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and started sucking on mine. He slid his hand across my inner thigh and started palming me through my jeans. That combined with him ravishing my mouth with his tongue made me moan loudly into the kiss. I reached up to put my hands on his shoulders and he slapped my hands away.

"No touching the dancers, sweetheart" He smirked at me.

I completely lost all control. All I wanted was for him to fuck me again. I started teasing him.

"But you're so hot, Daddy. I wanna touch you" I took my shirt off and ran my hand down my chest slowly. "I wanna touch you, and taste you" I ran my hand down to my jeans and started to unbutton them. "I want to feel your thick cock pounding into me mercilessly. I want you to make me scream" I slowly slid my pants off, stroking myself a little through my boxers. "I want you to fuck me. To tease me until I'm begging for you" I was sitting on the bed in only my boxers, my erection obvious and painfully hard. I tried to look as sexy as possible, looking him straight in the eye and saying "Punish me, daddy"