Rough Sex

I love that Anton acts caring around me but I was starting to lose my mind.

Anton doesn't want to fuck me because he's scared it'll bring up memories of the abuse I've experienced before or some bullshit. I don't care, I just want him so bad.

I've just finished my time on look out. Bet you forgot about that, didn't you? You stupid fuck. Too busy getting caught up in your love life to remember this was supposed to be a job. And it wasn't to manipulate, get attached to and then sleep with your partners and make things really awkward. You dipshit! Hey, welcome to Connor and McKenzie. We employed you to go fuck your co-workers. No, you idiot! That's not what they hired you for!

I go to the bar so I can talk to Dani...and get drunk as fuck. I need it right now. It's really late and at this point and the bar is closed. I see one of the dancers in the bar area and knock on the door. Crystal opens it and lets me in. 

"Hey baby," her soft voice greets "Looking for Dani?"

"Yeah, where is she?"

"Out"

"Out where?"

"She didn't say, but she should be back soon," She paused for a moment then looked at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "In the meantime, come in and take a seat," 

She took my arm and dragged me to a bar stool climbing on top of me.

"Um, Crystal. What are you doing?"

"I'm going to practise on you. You don't mind, do you, baby?"

"Practice what?

She didn't say anything. Instead, Crystal leaned over and started sucking and nipping at my neck, leaving hickeys all over it.

I let out a pleasured hum. "Crystal, what are you doing?"

"Practising for work"

"But I'm not one of your clients and I'm gay,"

"It doesn't matter who's doing it to you, baby. You just know the act feels good, so you like it" she explains. She was right. Truth be told I was kinda thinking of Anton but it still felt good.

"And I'm that good" she whispered, biting my earlobe a little.

"Mmm, Anton" I moaned. 

I realising what I just did I start blushing madly. Shit! 

She stops and giggles. "So, who's Anton?" she asks, running her fingers through my hair.

"No one special," I blurt out frantically "Just a co-worker, that's all" 

As I spoke she was running her hand down my chest. She started palming me through my jeans. I immediately thought of Anton teasing me.

"Fuck, Daddy, more" I moan.

My eyes widen at what I just said and she giggles.

"Stop doing that!" 

"Tell me who he is then. He's clearly more than a co-worker"

I sigh "Fine, we're working together but we're also sort of together as well," I explain.

"Only sort of?"

I sigh again "I don't know what we are"

"Aw, I'm sorry baby. Let me help you feel better" She starts attacking my neck again. Sucking hickeys into me and running her hands through my hair. Because she was practising she kept asking me how I was doing. I let her continue for a while before getting bored waiting for Dani. Fuck it, I can buy beer on the trip home.