Dani

Damien
I wake up and look at my phone. My eyes are slightly blurry with sleep and it takes me a while to read the texts I got.

Dani
Hey bro

Dani
You doing okay?

Dani
If you still feel like drinking to forget you can come drink at my bar

Dani
That guy was an ass

I smirk

Damien
Thanks sis

I've been messed up lately so it took me a second to figure out that Dani works at a bar near here. She doesn't own the place but she's the bartender which means she's the least sluttily dressed person in the bar and all the other girls do what she says. The other girls are dancers, any girl who gives lap dances at a bar for a job has a lot of insecurities and not a lot of self-esteem to hide it with. Dani can fight back. Our parents fucked up our minds big time. We don't blame them now we know the whole story but it did a number on both of us.
I could really use a drink actually.

Damien
Maybe tonight

I want breakfast. I walk out the door and to the kitchen. I was still pretty tired until I saw Anton walk out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. His hair fell in front of his face and water was slowly dripping down his abs.
Fuck, he's so hot. Stop it! You do not like him!

He walked into his bedroom. I shook my head and continued to make breakfast from whatever I could find. There wasn't much there and I ended up just having a piece of toast.

Anton walked out of his bedroom, wearing clothes this time but his hair was still wet. He walked over to the living room and sat on the couch. I walked over and put my crappy breakfast on the coffee table. Anton got up again and started looking at the coffee table then the couch. He bent over and lifted up the cushions. I was confused what he was doing but then I found myself staring at his ass.

Dude! Seriously! Are you fucking kidding me! You're just sad because of the breakup. Why? Dani was right. That guy was an ass.

"You okay, man?" I ask, figuring I should say something. He turns his head to look at me and I think he caught me staring a little.

"Yeah, I'm just looking for the TV remote. Can you see it anywhere?"

I looked around. It had somehow fallen under the coffee table.
"Found it!"

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. My breakfast sucked and there wasn't much to do. The first day is usually set aside for 'settling in' and 'getting to know your partners'. I don't need another partner! Fuck off mind!

At 9:20 I left and went to Dani's.

"Where're you going?" Anton asked before I left.

"I'm bored. I'm going out"

He didn't say anything and I left.

When I got to the bar it was kind of busy. The bar closed at 10:30 pm on weekdays and I believe it was Thursday over here.

"Hey Dani"

"Hey baby, long time no see. Want a drink?"

"Beer"

"Hey gorgeous" some guy who looked drunk off his ass called out. "Can I get another gin and tonic over here?"

"Just a sec," she told me and tended to the drunk guy's request. She gave me a beer before tending to three other guys that just walked in and poured another gin and tonic for the guy who asked for one two minutes ago. I honestly don't know how she does this every day.