Daddy

"Hey" I say as I pass Anton and go into the kitchen to get some food.

"Hey. Look, I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to tease you like that. I didn't mean to say that. I can't think when I'm tired,"

"Ugh, I just can't believe you saw me," I was really embarrassed about that. One of the things you're taught early in this job is how not to get caught.

"It's fine, forget about it."

"Can we just forget that everything up to this point ever happened? Do you want to come to a bar with me tonight? My sister runs the place so I could make your drinks cheaper,"

He smiled. "Sure"

I had a plan. None of the dancers were allowed to go to Anton. If he wanted a lap dance, I'd be the one doing it. We'd both need to be pretty drunk but seeing as we both want to drink to forget right now and I told him the drinks would be cheaper, that shouldn't be a problem. Part of me is still being convinced that this is right. It's not technically rape if you're the one getting fucked and you want it. And I really want it. Besides, Anton wants me, that much is obvious by now.

I grab my breakfast and sit down next to Anton. There's some boring thing on the news about people getting stabbed or something. Stuff like that is in the job description for me. I don't give a fuck.

"Change it to something interesting"

"Sure"

Anton was out on watch recently and you can't send someone out, even if it's a different person, the day after someone was on look out. People might get suspicious. That's probably why this mission lasts two months.

We talk more about how annoying our ex's were and how boring it is in here with nothing to do. Anton suggested we play video games and I was all for the idea.

We played for a while, it was kind of a stalemate. He was as good as I was on all the options we had. That doesn't necessarily mean we're good at all those games we're just both equally bad at some of them. We played until we got bored and just did our own thing until we felt like going out.

*

Dani
I still don't think this is a good idea.

Damien
I don't care. I need him. Just do this for me please!

Dani
Fine! But don't say I didn't warn you!

Damien
Thanks sis

I walk out of my room and knock on Anton's bedroom door.

"Yeah?" He answers.

"It's like ten, you wanna go out or what?"

He opens the door and walks over to me.

"Yeah, let's go"

It's about a fifteen minute walk to the bar from our apartment. I open the door of the club and see the usual scene. Drunk guys, sluttily dressed dancers. Dani managing to serve all the guys at the bar by herself. I still don't understand how she does it.

"Wow," Anton says, surprised by the scenery. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're gay?"

I smirk. "My sister's the bartender. Let's say hi" I grab his hand and drag him over to the bar. We sit down at two bar stools in front of Dani.

"Hey baby, how've you been since last time? Sorry I didn't get much time to talk to you but I am at work right now so,"

She looks at Anton and smiles. "So I'm guessing this is your partner in crime" Some guy calls for another glass of whisky. "Be back in a sec" and she walks off.

"So, " Anton says smiling at me "You talk to your sister about me", I blush but don't say anything.

Dani comes back and gives us drinks. We don't talk much for the rest of the night. I'm just trying to judge how drunk Anton is while slowly getting more drunk myself. I slowly get worse and worse until I stop worrying about my plan. I stop thinking all together. Eventually, he asks me.

"How do you get one of the girls to dance for you?"

"Don't worry. I can do that" I get off my chair and straddle him. He doesn't object.

I start running my hands all over his body. Tracing his abs through his shirt and running my hands through his hair. I drag one of my hands down his side and lightly graze his thigh. He makes a small whimpering noise. I smirk and whisper in his ear.

"Do you like that, daddy?"

He whimpers again and tries to put his hands on my hips. I smack his hands away.

"Ah ah ah daddy, no touching the dancers. If you want me you'll have to take me back to your place"

"But it's too far" He complains.

"You want me, don't you? You can picture me moaning your name. Oh daddy, oh Anton. More, oh fuck yes. There, right there. Harder daddy, harder. More, oh please daddy it feels so good," I moan into his ear. In an instant he's off his chair and dragging me back to the apartment.

He was right before, fifteen minutes is torture. He pinned me to the wall and made out with me again and again as we made our way back. Sucking on my tongue or biting my lip, making me want him even more.

We finally get back to the apartment. He drags me into his room and pins me against the wall, kissing me roughly and putting his knee in between my legs.

"I'm gonna make you scream, you little slut" he growls.

"Oh daddy, take me" I moan.

He starts kissing me while trying to take my shirt off. I undo his jeans button before changing my mind and pulling his shirt off. I drag my tongue along his chest. He's so hot, I can't resist.

He takes my shirt off and throws it to the floor. I pull his pants down and tell him to lie on the bed. I stand in front of him and try to look sexy as I take my pants off. I don't think I'm doing a very good job but he's staring at me lustfully as I take off my boxers. I straddle him again and take off his boxers. I drool a little staring at his cock and he smirks.

"I you just gonna stare or what?"

I look up at him and smirk, deciding to tease him a bit more by kissing and sucking at his V line. He moans loudly.

"Stop being such a fucking tease, you sexy little slut!" he moans.

I can't take it anymore. I slowly lower myself down on him. It hurts but I don't care, I don't stop until he's all the way in.

I slowly start to bounce and it starts to feel good.

"Oh daddy"

I start bouncing faster but it's not enough. I want him to pound into me mercilessly. Soon he grabs onto my hips and starts thrusting.

"Oh daddy, it feels so good"

This only makes him go faster. I'm starting to drool at this point, I didn't think it could get better...until he hit my prostate. As soon as he hit that spot I swear, for a second, I could see the back of my head.

"There, daddy, right there!" I scream.

I'm moaning uncontrollably at this point, it feels incredible. He has one hand on my hip, the other moved to my dick and started stroking it in time with his thrusts.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Don't stop, don't stop! Daddy I'm so close"

He strokes me faster and thrusts into me harder. I scream his name as I cum into his hand. Seconds later I feel his warm cum fill me. I pull out and collapse next to him.

"Fuck...that was...so good" I pant.

"Yeah. You can really scream"

I blush but I can't really deny it. I'm very vocal during sex.

A wave of exhaustion crashes over me as the adrenaline leaves and I start to fall asleep.

I wake up the next day and it takes me a moment to realise I'm not in my bedroom. I see Anton sleeping next to me and start to panic. I grab my clothes and run into my room as quickly and silently as possible.

Fuck, that was close. They don't like it if I'm there when they wake up.