,5

Taehyung pov
"Jin hyung can I talk to you?" I mumbled, my body hovering in his doorframe. Jin looked up from his laptop and smiled sweetly, giving me the all clear. His bed dipped underneath my weight as I sat down and Jin moved his laptop out of the way. Giving me his full and undivided attention.

"What's up?" Jin asked as his hand rested on my thigh. I smiled but inside my stomach was twisting into painful knots. "You know how I've been visiting Jungkook? Well I think-"

"Let me stop you there Taehyung," Jin said by interrupting me. "I don't want to know what's going on with Jungkook and I don't care. I warned you about visiting him and you promised you wouldn't let him get into your head. You need to move on Tae...it's been two months. I know you don't want to accept it but he's sick and there's nothing you can do about it."

My eyes welled with tears after hearing Jin's words and all I wanted to do was run away. But I'm not just going to sit here and let Jin belittle Jungkook into nothing more than a mental patient. "It's not Jungkook's fault that he's sick and he's not just some fucking mental patient!" I cried, "he's still our maknae and I still love him!"

"Don't fucking talk to me like that Kim Taehyung!" Jin yelled before slapping me across the face. I froze, my cheek stinging from the slap and my heart racing with adrenaline. I never thought Jin would hit me but I also never thought Jungkook would kill someone and that someone being Yoongi. A lot of things happen that we don't expect.

Jin seemed to realize what he had done and reached out for my burning cheek. I jerked away from his hand, the sudden movement causing me to fall off the bed and onto the cold hard floor. "Oh my god Taehyung are you okay?" Jin asked while climbing off the bed and crouching down next to me. I glared at Jin and pushed him out of the way so I could leave. But he stopped me by pulling me into his embrace.

"Let me go hyung!" I cried and struggled against his arms. "Taehyung I'm so sorry...please forgive me." Jin pleaded, his lips planting light kisses on the back of my neck. Slowly I stopped my struggling and ended up going limp against Jin's strong chest. "Taehyungie I know you still love Jungkook...I still love him too. But there's nothing we can do to help him." Jin whispered and continued to pepper my neck with kisses.

I whimpered and wiped my tears with the back of my hand. "There has to be something we can do...he's being abused." I sniffed, the burning in my cheek finally ebbing away. Jin sighed and snuggled the back of my neck, the warmth from his breath calming me. My stomach swooped when Jin's hand dropped to my thigh and rubbed the sensitive skin through my shorts. "He'll be fine Tae, just keep visiting him. It probably makes him happy." Jin whispered into my ear, his hand traveling higher up my thigh. I shivered, nodded my head, and let myself succumb to Jin's wandering hands.
---
Jungkook pov
"You'll be fine Jungkook, just stay behind me." Yugyeom instructed as we stood in front of a swinging white door. "Why can't we just eat inside our cell like usual?" I asked, my hands becoming sweaty and shaky.

"Because we passed the good behavior test, so now we can eat in the cafeteria with the other inmates." Yugyeom explained, but he didn't sound happy. I nodded and clenched my fists, trying desperately to stop the shaking.

Don't show them your fear.

Don't let them know you're weak.

Don't show them you're scared.

"Hey, I'll protect you." Yugyeom said and laced our fingers together. I shot my head up and stared into Yugyeom's eyes, his words bringing back unwanted memories. "Don't lie to me...no one can protect me." I muttered and jerked my hand out of his hold. Yugyeom frowned then suddenly pulled me into his embrace. "I'm sorry you've been lied to Jungkook....I can't guarantee your protection but I can guarantee that I'll try."

My eyes burned with tears but before I could respond a nurse shoved me and Yugyeom into the cafeteria. I yelped and tripped over my feet but thankfully Yugyeom caught me. The entire cafeteria went silent and even though I was staring at Yugyeom I could feel the inmates eyes on us. Yugyeom noticed my panic and pulled me behind him, his entire aura suddenly changing.

"What the fuck are you guys looking at?!" Yugyeom growled, his voice dropping drastically. The inmates immediately averted their eyes and the murmur of voices resumed. Yugyeom turned around and smiled at me before grabbing my hand and leading me to an empty table.

"Are you hungry?" Yugyeom asked as he sat me down and took a seat next to me. I shook my head and dropped my eyes to stare at the table. "Are you sure Jungkook? You won't be able to eat until tomorrow." Yugyeom said, his voice soft and gentle. It reminded me of my hyungs.

"You should eat baby boy, I want you to be healthy."

Instantly my blood ran cold and my entire body froze, that voice echoing in my mind. It's not him. It can't be him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Yugyeom hissed and stood up from his seat. I didn't dare turn around. My entire body petrified with fear.

Please don't be him.

Please, please I don't deserve this.

I just want the pain to be over.

"Jungkookie didn't tell you about me? My name is Lee and I'm here to take back my property."