Chapter 16

I'll cut to the chase. I know most of you are underage, so lets just say that your reading this at your own risk. I marked the book at mature, so if you've ignored that, it's all you. I made this one realistic, so it may be a bit boring for those of you who have read certain other fanfictions.

Bruce's POV
All it took were those words to send Clark into action. He pulled his shirt off over his head, tossing it aside. I wished that I could see how tan he was, but just because I was more use to the dark than others didn't mean I got to see details like skin color. But I knew he'd be tan. Clark said that Louis always liked that when they were together. His modest way of trying to get me interesred, no doubt.
"Bruce, you taste so sweet." His lips were on my neck again, nibbling softly down towards my shoulder. I started pulling the pants I had just changed into downstairs off, my hands trembling. Keep it together, keep it together, I thought, forcing my hands to stop shaking.
"Clark, don't think I was preparing for this, cause I wasn't, but in a box in my closet are some things I ordered online. Can you..." Clark pulled his head up, quickly climbing off the bed in an awkward backwards crawl. I snickered, despite the mood.
"What was that, Bruce?" Clark asked in surprise as he stumbled to the closet in a hurry.
"What was what?" He opened the box, looking in it wondrously. "Bring it here."
"That laugh. I don't get to hear that often." I pulled a pack of condoms out, tossing them his way as I looked further into the odd things I purchased.
"Less talk, Clark." My mind was in a tizzy as I thought about what I was fixing to do. Was this me? Had I lost myself when this man came to Gotham? Those questions may not be answered tonight, or tomorrow, but when Clark's hands suddenly found my legs I forgot about them. He had my full attention again.
"I... look, I don't know how hard this will be, but just don't run away halfway through, okay?" The hint of some deep rooted fear in his voice made me raise my hand to his cheek.
"Then don't give me time to run away." The hand I gently touched his jaw with slipped past his face and looped around his neck, bringing it down as I kissed him. His lips were hot, and when I first felt them I gasped a little, not expecting the sudden warmth on my cool lips.
"Christ, Bruce. Can you spread your legs a little?" I leaned back, letting him sot between my knees.
"There's lube in the box, too. And don't even think of not using those condoms." Not that I thought he was dirty, I just didn't want to have to clean up later. His hands found the hem of my underwear, slipping under them. I wasn't expecting it, amd found my legs tensing up. His hands were soft, but I knew how strong they were.
"I wouldn't. So just relax. I know this is going to be new to us, and to be honest we may not even like it. If that happens, I'm really sorry." His voice was sad, and I tried sitting up to object. "Stay still. I'll stretch you." Once more I was lain back, Clark pulling my underwear down. I hadn't even noticed they were still there. Clark himself had stripped.
                              <<<<<
Will be mostly action, not a lot of dialogue once things heat up.
                              >>>>>
As I looked down at his hands on my thighs I realized just how real this was. It was awkward and scary, but I wasn't afraid of Clark himself. I was afraid of him not liking me after this. He sounded as if he thought that part over so much. "If we don't like it." As if that would change my feelings for him.
"Hurry up, Clark." I didn't want foreplay, I wanted Clark to show me how much he wanted me. To see him lose himself inside of me. I reached down, my fingers finding his swollen dick. If he was going to make me suffer, so would he. His hands worked around mine as he opened the large bottle of lube, squeezing it into his hand. It probably felt gross, and I dreaded every second as his hamds lowered beneath my line of vision. The last thing I had expected was the cold, and when his hand rubbed at my ass, I hitched my breath, grabbing the bed sheets. This will be good, this will be good, thos will be good. I repeated it so much as if it were a charm I was placing on myself. Slowly Clark slipped a finger into me, testing the waters. It felt strange and foreign, but I didn't hate it. In fact, it set off a warmth in my lower half that had me panting beneath him. He added another finger, sliding it in with the other. The pain was not bad, just a slight discomfort, really. As he slid his fingers in and out I became more and more into it. Soon I even enjoyed it. So Clark added a third finger, stretching me out more. I had to mentally prepare myself, thinking this was going to be it and if he pulled his fingers out he'd go right in.
"You doing okay, Bruce?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine in the darkened room. I nodded, turning my head with flushed cheeks. This guy was unbelievable. As he pulled his fingers out my breath nearly stopped, and did when he pressed himself against me.
"Just relax for a second." Obviously he was bigger than three fingers, so relaxing was a little hard, but I trusted him. I let my breath out, looking up at the cieling and leaving this part to Clark. He lifted my hips a little, pushing forward into me. My fingers tangled in the already loose sheets as my legs tensed up again. He was a lot bigger than three fingers, yet he refused to back down til he was all the way in. Feeling him pulse inside me was like feeling his heart. His life. Mixing with mine as he started to pull out. The sting inside me faded, returning as he pushed in again.
"Clark, stop holding back." I commanded, raising one of my hands from their desth grips to caress his cheek. Even if he didn't enjoy this, I was going to. I was going to remember every second and never forget if he decided after that he really didn't like me that way. Finally he gave in to his instinct, grabbing my hands as he pushed his way into me again and again and again. Each time I felt his hips press against me as he sped up. I leaned back, arching my back when a sudden wave of unknown feelings came over me. This bastard was going to last so much longer than me. I rocked my hips back and forth, somtimes matching his rhyme. He was still going just as fast, hitting me from inside. My toes curled suddenly as he hit my prostate. Like a million nerves all constricting at once, I came. Clark paused, eyeing me as I breathed heavily.
"Keep going til we're both like this." I said, my eyes shut. Without warning he flipped me over, entering me again from behind. Suddenly I felt like I was just some whore he wanted to use.
"Wait!" My room echoed louder than I expected inside the ofherwise quiet room. Clark was frozen behind me as I panted heavily, to afraid to move or maybe just because I shocked him. "I don't like this. It feels like I'm some cheap hooker you can't look in the eyes." I felt disgusted with myself when he turned me over, but to my surprise, Clark didn't look like mad for being interrupted. He looked understanding.
"Then how about like this?" He asked, falling back and bringing me upright. From a distant light outside the window, I could see his face clearer. His eyes stood out the most. Gorgeous blue eyes that looked ready to burn me. I took the hint, putting my hands on his chest as I rocked up and down, pushing my hips back as I came down. It was hard to keep up like that, and just as my stamina was almost completely gone, I felt Clark shudder beneath me. The man of steel looked as winded as I did, sweat dripping from his forehead. I leaned down, biting his lip playfully. 
"Good boy."