Chapter 9

Things should be getting back to normal. Things should be like they were. But when I walked down to the batcave I was reminded that the batmobile I had just fixed after blowong up was lost to me. That vehicle has had millions in repair, not to mention the initial pricing to build it. If Robin doesn't return it I may have a stroke. I can't even begin to imagine what he did to make it pick him up as me. It has been 13 hours since Clark flew me home and I was starting to wonder if he had feelings for me that went deeper than friendship. He kissed me, so surely he did. But he had also been up for hours. Almost days. So maybe he was just too exaughsted to know what he was doing.  If that was the case, I may have just lost my only friend besides Alfrid and Robin. Both if which were entitled to be my friends. Clark was the only one who seemed to want... Of what he wanted I wasn'tsure yet. He could want a number of things.  But so far, he hasn't asked anything of me other than that I stay alive. God this was confusing. He has me all confused, all messed up. It would be best to just ask him. But if I did that, he may suddenly become distant. Something I found myseld wanting to avoid. The mere thought made me uncomfortable. Why though.