♥ STAIG ♥

Here ya go, Whore

Requested by XxXStanAndCraigXxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stan let out a long moan when Craig was fully seated on his lap, the smaller boy's wet hole constricting tight around his cock and soft butt cheeks resting on his upper thigh.

Craig pushed his face into the crook of the other raven haired male's neck and parted his pink, pouty lips open to let soft mewls slip out. Stan gripped the soft curves of his boyfriend's hips and pulled him closer onto his lap. Craig strung his arms around Stan's neck and pressed their chests flush together.

Stan bit his lip as he felt Craig squeeze around him hard unintenionally. To distract himself from pounding into his boyfriend's heat before he wasn't ready, Stan nibbled his way to Craig's sweet spot on his neck and sunk his teeth into it. He earned a squeal of his name from the smaller boy.

"Stan!" Craig gasped as said boy bit him again harder. He whimpered. Stan smirked.

"Kinky bitch, you love to get bit, don't you?"

"Mmm." Craig moaned out and gyrated his hips in a small circle on Stan's lap. The older boy ceased his biting and settled for a few sucklings here and a lick there on Craig's sweet tasting neck.

Craig tilted his head to the side so Stan could have more access to it. The small boy felt a velvety tongue swipe out and lick a long line from the dip of his collarbone up to his jaw. A pair of greedy lips sucked the spit up before moving upwards, leaving kisses and nips on Craig's face.

"Please tell me you're ready," Stan groaned as he snagged Craig's left ear lobe between his teeth. Craig swiveled his hips slightly before nodding.

"Y-yes!"

Stan grinned and Craig felt himself almost immediately being lifted up, the cock in his ass sliding out before the tip was the only thing in between his cheeks.

Stan leaned up off the bed and connected their mouths together, the sound of kissing filled the room before Craig's cry of pleasure when Stan yanked him back down.

Lights already began to dance behind Craig's closed eye lids and they only intensified as Stan's thrusting grew more brutal. Every strike down on the older male's cock, Craig's prostate got struck which made him howl with pleasure.

Sweat trickled down Stan's forehead as he gripped Craig's hips tight, almost stilling them while he thrusted up into the younger male's puckered hole at a inhumane pace. Craig had stopped kissing Stan and just had his mouth open while pants of hot puffy air trailed out. Stan snaked his tongue inside the boy's vulnerable wet cavern and licked at all the sweet spots he had to offer.

Craig mewled around his boyfriend's tongue as he bounced up and down on his cock. When Stan wrapped their tongues together and sucked profusely while at the same time hitting Craig's prostate a series of time, Craig came with a shriek, painting both their chests white.

Stan groaned in pleasure at the feel of Craig's ass clenching his cock even tighter than before. He wrapped one arm around Craig's slim waist and flipped them over before continuing to pound into the small's boy buzzing hole. Craig gave a high pitched moan at his new position and lifted his legs high in the air to form a V shape before spreading them wide so Stan could go even deeper.

The older boy had one arm bent above Craig's head while the other one was in between the two naked bodies, fisting Craig's hardened cock. Stan's face was buried into Craig's neck as he kept on thrusting into the boy, making his body slide up and down with the forceful thrusts.

"Come for me again, Craigy," Stan purred and teased Craig's neck with his teeth gently, making the boy whine.

"Ughn.." Craig felt himself nearing the edge before snapping his mouth open in a silent scream as he came again. Stan grinned against his boyfriend's sweaty skin before feeling himself slowly starting to slip. After a few more thrusts into Craig's spent body, Stan found himself cuming, shooting his load into his boyfriend's hole and filling it to the brim. Some even drizzling out of Craig and trickled down the inside of his thighs.

Stan let himself fall on Craig who was barely conscious. The older boy smiled at his dazed looking bunny and gave him a sweet kiss. "Mmm, I love you so much baby."

Craig kissed back, though he was so exhausted. "I love you too, Stan." he murmured, voice slightly hoarse from all his yelling.

Stan pushed some of Craig's dark strands away from his sweaty forehead and smirked. "You know, I'm still not done with you... but you look dead so I won't do anything for now."

Craig rolled his eyes and slapped his boyfriend's chest. "Fucking horny bitch..." he muttered before making a face.

"What?"

"We smell." Craig's nose twitched like a bunny's. He pouted. "I'm too lazy to move but I really wanna shower."

Stan watched the small boy with amused bright blue eyes. Craig raised his arms up. "Carry me." It was not a question. It was a demand. Stan quirked a brow.

" 'Scuse me?"

Craig huffed tiredly. "Did I fucking stutter?". Stan pouted and picked Craig up, bridal style.

"You're lucky you're cute." he muttered before heading to their bathroom.

Craig smiled smugly and kissed Stan's cheek, "Love you..".

Stan blushed bright red, "I love you too".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If there's any mistakes, it's because I write this as Percy x Nico first. Then I remembered that I had this one shit to do, so I just switched names....

Word count:
980

Whoop whoop!! Finally done!!!!

Yasss betch

Only took a lot of porn and 7 large Starbucks drinks 😂😂

Well, Anywhore!

Love ya, Guys 😘💜