♥ STAIG ♥

I don't even know what this is, I was bored so I made this up on the spot....It's probably really badly worded and if it doesn't make sense don't judge me...

I just woke up so.....Whatever, just Fuckin read it

((Craig is 16 and 5'4))
((Stan is 16 and 5'10))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig's P.o.V

I watch as Stan argues with Wendy, Her claiming that he kept staring at guys and that she wasn't sure if he was straight anymore. Stan is always saying he wants to break up with her so why not help.

I walk up behind Stan and wrap my arms around his waist, kissing his cheek.

'Damn, Wendy looks angry'

"Hey babe" I whisper in his ear, watching for Wendy's reaction.

"Ugh Stan, We're over!!" Wendy shouts, stomping down the hall. I take a step back from Stan and he turns around to face me.

"W-Why'd you do that?" He asked, his nose scrunched up in confusion.

'Cute~' I thought, Smirking

"Well, You said you wanted to break up with her, so I helped......And other reasons..." I say quietly, thinking it was about time to confess.

"What other Reaso-" Stan gets cut off by me Quickly putting my lips on his.

I pull away and look at his face. Unknown emotions flash through his eyes and I swear I saw discust for a moment. My eyes widened and I felt like I wanted to cry, but I wasn't gonna do that.

"I-I think.... I-I'm gonna...Bye" I stutter and turn around, walking away. When I got at least halfway down the hallway, Something grabbed my sleeve and pulled me back.
Stan wrapped his arms around my waist and the top of my head only came to about his chin. He kisses me softly and smiles.

"I love you, Craig" He hugs me

"I love you too, Stan" I hug him back, blushing.

Damn....This boy will be the death of me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tch..... Whatever

Sigh.....Idk what's next...It'll probably be random....

Word count:
341