♥ STYLE ♥

Stan's p.o.v
//Math Class\\

"Get with a partner and do the questions one through Twelve in page 161 and 162" Mrs.Chokesondick yells to the class.

I sigh and walk over to Kyle's desk. I lean over his desk, placing my paper and book down.

"So, Kyle....." I started, getting interrupted by being pushed into Kyle. My eyes widened as mine and Kyle's lips connected, Although, I didn't seem to mind. I admit, I've had a crush on him since we were like 11, we're both sixteen now.

I pull away from Kyle, a light pink hue dusted on my cheeks. I look at Kyle, seeing his face a dark red color.

'Adorable~!' I thought, Mentally Squealing.

I turn around to see Craig standing there, smirking.

"Why'd you push me!" I ask, a bit flustered

"Cause I'm sick of you denying you like Kyle!" He said walking back to his group of friends; Token, Clyde and Tweek.

(A/n] Craig the Fangirl!)

I turn back to Kyle, smiling. I kiss his cheek, turning to do my work.

Kyle's P.o.v
I blush as Stan kisses my cheek, watching him as he turned and started to write things on a piece of paper. I've liked him for a long time, I love everything about him.

From his beautiful black hair and light blue eyes to his amazing Personality and.............His body~

God, I love him so much~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys, Sorry this is kinda short. This is only the first one and I'll try to make them longer as I go on

Anywhore, Crenny is next!!!!

Word count:
265