Clint Barton/Hawkeye (Nat's Little Sister)

You were Natasha’s little sister. Today, she was taking you to SHIELD to meet her team. Everyone at your school thought they were the coolest thing ever. But you weren’t into it. When they found out you were Natasha Romanov’s little sister, the torment began. You were punched, kicked, harassed, and ganged up on. They attacked you because of your sister.

Not that you’d ever tell her. You kept your fights a secret. Not that you fought back either, you were forbidden. So you just let them beat you.

You had been in a fight the day before, so the cuts and bruises were still visible on your face. But Nat was oblivious.

She led you into the conference room where only one man was.

“Where are the others?” Nat asked the guy.

“Left a while ago,” he shrugged.

“I wanted them to meet my sister,” she sighed.

“I can meet her,” the guy said.

“Clint, this is my sister, Y/N. Y/N, this is my partner, Clint Barton. He’s an archer,” Nat introduced.

“Hey there,” Clint said to you.

“Hi,” you responded.

Nat put a hand to her ear and you knew she was getting an assignment. She looked at you worriedly.

“Go. I can walk home by myself,” you assured her.

“Actually, i need you to stay here. Clint, can you watch her?’” Nat asked.

“Yeah,” Clint nodded.

Nat took off and Clint turned to you.

“Those are some nasty bruises,” he commented.

“Yep,” you said.

“If you want, i can teach you how to defend yourself,” he offered.

You chuckled lightly.

“I already know how. Natasha has forbidden me from it,” you explained.

“Well, why don’t we grab some pizza then?” he asked.

“Sure,” you shrugged.

Clint threw a loose arm over your shoulder and took you to the pizza parlor near your school. You hoped the kids from school didn’t find you. But just your luck, they showed up just when Clint placed your food on the table and sat across from you.

“Oh, what’s this? Little Y/N on a date? Too bad you’re trash,” they taunted.

You ignored them and ate. One placed a hand on your shoulder, causing you to turn around. He raised his fist as if to punch you, btu Clint caught his fist and smashed it into the wall. He held the guy against the wall by his throat.

“Let this be a warning to all of you,” Clint said, taking off his glasses, “Anyone who lays a hand on Y/N, is going to be shot in the ass with one of my arrows.”

He let the kid go and the kid skurried off. Clint sat back down and put his shades back on.

“Not that i’m not grateful, but why did you do that?” you asked him.

He places his hand on your cheek.

“Because your special,” he said, kissing you softly.

You kissed back and he pulled away laughing.

“What?” you asked.

“Natasha’s going to kill me,” he said, “But at least it’s worth it.”

He took your hand and you both walked back to SHIELD together.