11th Doctor (Geronimo)

You were currently hiding under a desk in a locked office located in an abandoned hospital. You thought back to the events that had led to this.

You had been the Doctor’s companion for almost a year now. He had taken you on fun adventures. You’d also been to fun parties and dances. You watched stars together and watched new planets form. You loved the Doctor, but you knew he wasn’t one to love.

The TARDIS had picked up a strange signal on Earth. It was the year you originally from, 2014. You were excited and eager to investigate until the Doctor had taken you to where the signal had come from.

It was the abandoned hospital you had grown up hearing urban legends and scary stories about. People went missing, people were found dead, and some went crazy when they were found.

Needless to say, you were scared. You had a bad feeling and a chill that traveled up your spine. The Doctor didn’t share your concern and brushed off the legends with a laugh.

When you first began to approach the hospital, you knew you had seen something move in one of the windows, but when you told the Doctor, he shook his head.

“Don’t be so silly, Y/N,” he told you.

You realized that he was probably right and chuckled at yourself. You were letting the stories get to you. The Doctor took your hand and led you inside. The door had shut and locked itself immediately behind you. It wouldn’t budge, not even with the sonic screwdriver.

“Okay, maybe you were right to have been worried,” the Doctor said.

“You think?” you replied.

The Doctor then saw something and ran off to follow it, abandoning you. You saw a giant shadow in the corner of the room. It pushed the grandfather clock over and it had almost landed on you. You watched the shadow start to become solid. You had screamed and ran off to hide.

And here you were, alone and hiding in a vulnerable spot. You looked around for something to defend yourself. All you found was a scalpel, but it was sharp enough, so you held it close.

You heard the office door shake and flinched as it slammed open. You remained silent as scraping noises echoed in the room. They got closer and closer. They were on the right side, so you thought maybe you could take the left and manage to run out of the office and into another room.

You would just have to hide until the Doctor was able to find you.

You took a deep breath and crawled to your left, only to see a horribly disfigured face only inches away from yours. You screamed and stood, stabbing the scalpel into it’s eye. The creature screamed in pain and you took advantage and ran out. You slid into another room and locked the door behind you.

You turned to see that you were in a kitchen.

“Yes,” you whispered to yourself.

You grabbed a frying pan and butcher knife to defend yourself. You waited for the creature to come. You heard footsteps run by.

“Y/N!” you heard the Doctor scream, “Whoops. Not Y/N.”

You wanted to run out, but you heard the Doctor’s footsteps disappear. There was hissing outside the door and you watched it start to violently shake. You held your weapons close to you and waited.

The door burst off of its’ hinges and you watched the creature run at you. You hit it in the side of the head with the frying pan and began to stab at it. You circulated the creature, which was still recovering from the hit. You began to try and walk backwards out of the room, but you bumped into something. You looked behind you to see the Doctor.

“There you are, Y/N!” He exclaimed, “I’ve been looking everywhere for you.”

“I’ve been a little busy,” you said, pointing at the creature with your knife.

“Put the weapons down, Y/N,” the Doctor instructed.

You slowly and reluctantly put them on the floor.

“Can’t you see that all you had to do was find me?” The Doctor chuckled, pulling a strange device out of his pocket.

It looked like a small top and he set it on the ground. He spun it and the object turned and moved towards the creature. The creature screeched in agony as it was sucked into the device. It stopped spinning. The Doctor picked it up and placed it back into his pocket. He looked at you with worried eyes.

The Doctor hugged you, placing his chin on your head.

“Chase after me next time,” He said, “I was scared. I don’t know what i would have done if i lost you.”

“Doctor, I’m sorry,” you apologized, “I didn’t mean to make you worried.”

The Doctor pulled away and put his hands on your shoulders to look at your face.

“I will always worry about you. Because you’re important. And you mean a lot,” the Doctor spoke.

It looked like he wanted to tell you something important but couldn’t find the words. You thought you knew where he was going, but you still wanted to hear him say it.

“What are you trying to say, Doctor?” you asked.

“Isn’t it obvious, Y/N?” he replied, “I love you.”

He gave you a short and gentle kiss.

“I love you,” he repeated.

You smiled and your heart was flying. It felt like your dream was coming true.

“I love you, too, Doctor,” You said.

The Doctor smiled and kissed your forehead, taking your hand.

“Come one. Let’s go on another adventure, shall we?” he asked.

“We shall,” you joked.

He chuckled and gave your hand a tight squeeze. You walked to the door, which was now wide open. The Doctor pulled on your hand with a childish grin and you knew what he was going to do.

“GERONIMO!” The Doctor shouted, running off to the TARDIS, pulling you with him.

You giggled and ran with him.

He was your Doctor, after all.