Dean Winchester (Try again)

You were a bartender. Each night for almost a week, a guy with green eyes has come in and stared at you. Intensely. But every time you walked over to ask why, he always seemed to leave. You were waiting for him to come in tonight. You had decided that tonight, you would find out what was wrong with him.

Green eyes walked into the bar with a tall guy with shaggy hair and brown eyes. They sat down and you walked over to them.

"What can i get you boys?" You asked.

"Um, a purple nurple," green eyes ordered.

"A beer, please," brown eyes asked.

"Coming right up," you smiled.

You got a beer out and handed it to him before mixing up a purple nurple for his friend, who was already staring again.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked him.

He shook his head but didn't speak.

"He shy?" You asked brown eyes.

"I don't know what's wrong with him," he shrugged, "He must be broken."

You chuckled.

"You don't remember me, do you, Y/N?" Green eyes asked.

"Am i supposed to?" You responded, "How do you know my name?"

"Dean Winchester," he said.

You frowned and glared. You remembered Dean from high school. He was there for your senior year. You two were "in love" and he promised to run away with you after graduation. He obviously never came. Worst of all, you no longer had a home to go to since you couldn't go back to yours. You had literally started from the bottom.

You built yourself up. You had a two bedroom apartment with a nice view, you had a high paying job, and you had two years of college under your belt.

You were in a good place.

"Why are you here?" you asked.

"I picked up the family business. I'm working. This is my brother, Sam," Dean said, referring to brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Sam," you said, kindly, "I'm Y/N Y/L/N."

You knew what the family business was. They hunted demons and monsters to protect other people. It was selfless. And part of the reason why you fell for Dean all those years ago.

"Y/N, you're shift is over. Go home," your boss called.

You nodded and waved.

"Goodbye," you said to the brothers.

It hurt you to see Dean. You walked out as quickly as possible. You went to your car and got in. However, when it turned on, the check engine light flashed. When you checked the engine, a piece was missing.

You groaned knowing Dean had done it.

Dean and Sam began walking towards you.

"Give it," you demanded, calmly.

Dean tossed it over and you caught it. You put it back and closed the hood, sitting on it.

"What?" You asked.

"We have to talk," Dean said.

"About what?" You sighed.

"That day," he told you.

"Okay, let's talk," you said, sliding off the hood.

All of a sudden, the lights began to flicker and a black smoke tried to enter your body, but a shield grew around you to keep it out. The black smoke disappeared and you looked at the Winchesters, confused.

"Remember the matching tattoos we got?" Dean asked.

"How can i forget? I only see it everyday," you responded, annoyed.

"Demon warding tattoo," he said.

"Ass," you hissed.

"It just protected you!" he exclaimed.

"You still made me get it without letting me fucking know what the hell it was!" You responded.

You looked to see an uncomfortable Sam.

"Dean, we shouldn't do this. Your poor brother is uncomfortable as hell. And frankly, so am i," you admitted.

"I never stopped loving you," Dean whispered.

"It's too late for us, Dean," you said.

"Don't say that," Dean said, hurt.

You kissed his cheek.

"I never stopped loving you either. But maybe it is time to move on for real," you said, softly.

You saw tears building up in your eyes and you noticed tears building up in his.

"Goodbye, Dean. Goodbye, Sam," you said, getting into your car.

You drove off, silently wiping the tears that slipped down your face. It felt as if your heart was breaking again. You silently prayed that he would stop you, but you knew better. You hurt him as well as yourself. He probably hated you now.

You parked and cleaned yourself up. It was easy to tell that you had been crying, but it wasn't too bad. You went into the elevator to get to your apartment on the fourth floor. As you got off, you fumbled in your pocket for your keys. When you found them and looked up, Dean and Sam were in front of your door.

You were surprised. You looked at them questioningly. Why were they here and how did they get here before you? Sam seemed to understand your look.

"Dean insisted and he drives like a madman," Sam answered.

You looked at Dean to see a tear rolling down his cheek. You looked back at Sam.

"I'll be in the car," he told Dean.

Sam left and you looked to see another tear rolling down Dean's cheek. You put away your keys with a sigh.

"Don't cry," you said, wiping his tears.

Dean grabbed your hands and held them to his face.

"I love you Y/N and yes, i know i'm the one who abandoned you, but i couldn't choose to leave my brother or my father. It was my family or you. And i thought that... maybe you'd be better off without me. I thought that you'd move on," he told you.

"Dean, i didn't just lose you. I lost my home, my family, my friends. I lost everything. That job i have comes from hard work and barely getting by," you said, "I tried to move on, but i found myself comparing them to you. I love you, too, Dean."

Dean kissed both of your palms and then kissed you softly. You felt him smile and you smiled to.

"Come with us. Right now. Hunt with us, live with us. Just like we planned a long time ago," Dean pleaded.

"Dean," you began.

He kissed you again and you sighed.

"Fine," you agreed, giving in.

Dean hugged you and ran downstairs to tell Sam. You were packed in five minutes and were welcomed by Sam with open arms. You got into the backseat of the Impala and you watched Dean smile at you in the mirror.

Everything felt so right.